Thread: Best slim and busty Kim in North Sydney - Great connection and feeling with young ML

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best slim and busty Kim in North Sydney - Great connection and feeling with young ML

Called the boss of North Sydney massage via phone and know Kim and Emma are working today. Not really sure about these ladies, so just made a booking and decide when I arrive. Went to the shop and went straight into the room. Kim came and greet me with a smile, really good body shape with a slim waist, I think she might have natural double-D, nice looking at around 25 years old and Emma is the opposite, shes an authentic lady and around size 10. As an Asian, I decide to choose Kim, personally, I like the slim girl and her name sounds Korean, at the end of the session, I found out she's Thai though.

Kim provided me with a really good massage in part one for around 30 minutes as other shops. She charged $50 for part 2, really good hj skills, and what surprised me is the connection. As I work around Sydney, sometimes, I met some ladies who are so cold, and don't really give me the feeling and they work based on their mood. Kim really cares about me and check about my feeling with different positions. That was definitely a plus. Finished in around 50 minutes, and she clean everything and asked me to sit straight and provided me with a massage on my shoulder.

Overall, the shop is clean and well-decorated in the office block, easy to find and better than the previous location. As I don't really want people to know I go for a massage, using the lift can easy go to the other floors if I met someone I knew. The service is absolutely 10/10, recommended Kim, great service and connection with the customers.

Tel: 0416 386 854
    You can find her photo on their website, trust me, she's hot when you see her - http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au
    Address: just located opposite the train station, cannot really remember the level, but it is in 97 pacific hwy, the building opposite to the North Sydney station.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterinsydney View Post
    Called the boss of North Sydney massage via phone and know Kim and Emma are working today. Not really sure about these ladies, so just made a booking and decide when I arrive. Went to the shop and went straight into the room. Kim came and greet me with a smile, really good body shape with a slim waist, I think she might have natural double-D, nice looking at around 25 years old and Emma is the opposite, shes an authentic lady and around size 10. As an Asian, I decide to choose Kim, personally, I like the slim girl and her name sounds Korean, at the end of the session, I found out she's Thai though.

Kim provided me with a really good massage in part one for around 30 minutes as other shops. She charged $50 for part 2, really good hj skills, and what surprised me is the connection. As I work around Sydney, sometimes, I met some ladies who are so cold, and don't really give me the feeling and they work based on their mood. Kim really cares about me and check about my feeling with different positions. That was definitely a plus. Finished in around 50 minutes, and she clean everything and asked me to sit straight and provided me with a massage on my shoulder.

Overall, the shop is clean and well-decorated in the office block, easy to find and better than the previous location. As I don't really want people to know I go for a massage, using the lift can easy go to the other floors if I met someone I knew. The service is absolutely 10/10, recommended Kim, great service and connection with the customers.

Tel: 0416 386 854
    You can find her photo on their website, trust me, she's hot when you see her - http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au
    Address: just located opposite the train station, cannot really remember the level, but it is in 97 pacific hwy, the building opposite to the North Sydney station.
    What day of the week was this? No roster published

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm not really sure, I only know she's working on Tuesday this week, you probably need to call before.

Is this the shop that was level 1, Walker st ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks.... appreciate the info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review!