Person's Name : Tanya

Establishment : 57 Reservoir St, Surry hills, NSW

Date of Visit : 26 Feb 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sakura57.com.au

Phone :0411 666 757

WeChat: sakura57a7

Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late

Rates : Diamond 30mins $150

Size/shape : 160cm; slim body; curvy ass, white and smooth skin; natural B boobs;

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : Diamond service

Value for money/recommend? : Recommended

My Experience/Comment:

After I heard from the reception that a young fresh girl Tanya came to 57, I booked her on the Friday night 2 week ago. I went to 57 at 11:30pm and Tanya just finished the session with another boy. Tanya was a young and pretty girl in a white shirt and tight mini black skirt. She walked me upstairs into room 4. Her short hairstyle made her more innocent.

No shower together. I didn’t care so I didn’t ask her to do so. I took a quick shower and dried off soon. After some cuddling and DFK, I carried her in my arms and put her on the bed. The kissing didn’t stop. Then I lay on my back and she started to suck my cock. Her bbbj skills were awesome. Not only sucked the head, but occasionally kissed the shaft as well. I held her tits while she was sucking my cock. B cup but firm.

When she dommed me up, she accidentally put condom on me inside out. So I guess she is probably new to this industry. She chucked it out and changed to a new one. We started with cowgirl first. She rode me so hard that even hurt me. I brought her down and started to fuck her by missionary. She put a pillow under her butt. This made the penetration deeper. I remember she moaned loudly. Tanya’s pussy was very tight, so I had to be gentle with her. A few minutes later we changed to doggy. She was ok with different positions. I had drunk a lot of wine before I went to 57. So it was very difficult for me to blow my load that night. I gave up because I didn’t wanna make the girl too tired. Then Tanya did some hand job on me during pillow talk time. She said she is an international student. She failed some classes and owed other people a lot of money. Probably she’ll work as a WL until she pays it back.

It was her natural grace and good service that attracted me. Maybe I will return for a second session.

Quote Originally Posted by qjytt View Post
    Person's Name : Tanya

Establishment : 57 Reservoir St, Surry hills, NSW

Date of Visit : 26 Feb 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sakura57.com.au

Phone :0411 666 757

WeChat: sakura57a7

Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late

Rates : Diamond 30mins $150

Size/shape : 160cm; slim body; curvy ass, white and smooth skin; natural B boobs;

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : Diamond service

Value for money/recommend? : Recommended

My Experience/Comment:

After I heard from the reception that a young fresh girl Tanya came to 57, I booked her on the Friday night 2 week ago. I went to 57 at 11:30pm and Tanya just finished the session with another boy. Tanya was a young and pretty girl in a white shirt and tight mini black skirt. She walked me upstairs into room 4. Her short hairstyle made her more innocent.

No shower together. I didn’t care so I didn’t ask her to do so. I took a quick shower and dried off soon. After some cuddling and DFK, I carried her in my arms and put her on the bed. The kissing didn’t stop. Then I lay on my back and she started to suck my cock. Her bbbj skills were awesome. Not only sucked the head, but occasionally kissed the shaft as well. I held her tits while she was sucking my cock. B cup but firm.

When she dommed me up, she accidentally put condom on me inside out. So I guess she is probably new to this industry. She chucked it out and changed to a new one. We started with cowgirl first. She rode me so hard that even hurt me. I brought her down and started to fuck her by missionary. She put a pillow under her butt. This made the penetration deeper. I remember she moaned loudly. Tanya’s pussy was very tight, so I had to be gentle with her. A few minutes later we changed to doggy. She was ok with different positions. I had drunk a lot of wine before I went to 57. So it was very difficult for me to blow my load that night. I gave up because I didn’t wanna make the girl too tired. Then Tanya did some hand job on me during pillow talk time. She said she is an international student. She failed some classes and owed other people a lot of money. Probably she’ll work as a WL until she pays it back.

It was her natural grace and good service that attracted me. Maybe I will return for a second session.
    Thanks bro for the review!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au