Thread: Sue - Lovely time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sue - Lovely time

Person's Name : Sue

Establishment : Kellys Asian Flower

Date of Visit : Saturday / February

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, short, "skinny curvy" figure, big boobs, nice ass, fully shaved. The girl of the pic in the website is definitely not her.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : I really enjoyed being with her. But I want to see other girls you reccomend as well.

Good morning, friends of the forum !!!!!

First of all, thank you for all your shared experiences and please, sorry for my english.

Had a few xp before sue so i might write them down soon.

So after info and contributions from several forists i decided for sue.

To give you an idea of how she is: almost white dyed hair, skin "tea with milk" colourish (hah), abour 1.60m tall, a little bit chubby.. actually more like skinny chubby lets say, hah. her face its so pretty and you can tell she is in her late 30s. thats becuase i dated a few asian girls so i guess i can tell. she has big boobs according to her size. her ass is pretty yummy for being an asian girl, that surprised me. she has a tattoo on her hip.
    she is super friendly with a bubbly energy. maaaaybe she talks too much if you let her. like she would say something in the middle of the BJ, hah.

Getting to the facts. I arrived, paid and went up to her room. She asked me what music I wanted to listen to, I told her Kpop, hah.

I took a quick shower and after she suggested that I lie down. She began to suck my cock very gently. I asked her if she wanted me to return the favors to what she told me that she would rather NO. That seemed kind of strange to me since in other previous XP from you guys they mention that she liked that position (later on I think I know why).
    I really wanted to lick her pussy so I asked her to lie down. So here is the thing. She really enjoyed it. She started to be super wet. To my surprise, every time she was contracting and relaxing her pussy, the air will provoke a "mini fart", hah. I know that happens once a while because of the fluids but in this case these farts were TOO many. She kind of embarassed herself and cover her face. I told her it was OKEY. And probably thats why she didnt wanted the 69 in the first place.
    My tongue super tired so she began BBBJ again. She was sucking me for a long time.

Condom in. We did the missionary with some variations. I enjoyed licking her boobs. I thought I could come twice that session so after half hour I asked her to squat ride me until I came.
    We sat in bed chatting for a while. I have to say I didnt check the time, It was fun talking to her. When I realized the time was up. Anyway I was kind of lazy so a second round was kind of impossible hah.

Shower, hug her and to the street.

I liked the exp but she would have had a much better time if she could have finished twice and not just once.

Anyway, I hope to see her again some day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by cbtpunter View Post
    Great review! I've been to Kelly's a few times so it's always good to get intel on the girls there. Do you know if CIM was on the table?
    It was not on the table

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sue is on the roster today. Great girl.
    http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/sue1.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sue is on the roster today. Great girl.
    http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/sue1.html