ML's : Maya
    Shop Name: Parramatta Blossom
    ☎ 0450733267 0450723267
    WeChat: parramatta267
    https://267parramattamassage.com.au/
    Address: Level 1/267 Church St Parramatta NSW 2150
    Rate :massage 60 minutes $65
    Happy ending: $50

Doing the rounds again in my local haunt, its been great since they changed management and the place has cleaned up so much.
    Haven't been doing much reviews as i'm going back to the same girls, but tried a new one today.

So new girl Maya from Thailand, very sweet and innocent, always giggling like a school girl when i say a joke etc.... prob in early 20s
    She's pretty new to the industry as when you talk to her she giggles and gives you small smacks ;p
    Conversation is quite good, and she talks a fair bit (i like having conversations), but each to their own

Massage was great, she really is good at getting the elbow to loosen up your muscles. I've found this place seems to have great massagers, very uncommon for places that offer happy endings.

She massages me and then starts to run her fingers along the inner thigh etc... i don't move as i'm use to getting directions from the girls. She then turns to me and asks 'don't you want to turn over?'.
    I laugh at this as we all know why we really go to these places. I'm just so use to the girls giving me instructions i don't move until i'm told LOL

as she takes off her clothes she giggles alot cos i'm watching, she has an amazing body (TBH all the girls at this place do, they really have a good selection), no stretch marks that i can see, nice perky b-c cups.
    The happy ending certainly doesn't disappoint, lots of kissing all over and stroking.
    After the cleanup she massages my head abit, its a nice touch, most of the girls at this place are great, they don't blow you off as soon as you finish your duties.

Hope you enjoyed the review.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good read brother
    Her photos looks bloody sexy, real photos?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I suspect that many of the photos aren't genuine.

But that doesn't mean the ladies aren't gorgeous. They've done really well to pick all stunner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Good read brother
    Her photos looks bloody sexy, real photos?
    Yeah the picture of her is different but i would rate her a 8/10, a beauty to behold still

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chinchin01 View Post
    I suspect that many of the photos aren't genuine.

But that doesn't mean the ladies aren't gorgeous. They've done really well to pick all stunner.
    Surprisingly some are, but some aren't. I think it depends on the girls, some don't like to be identified so that's fair enough

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i think the ones that ain't real are just pics with sort of what their body type would look like

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    Yeah the picture of her is different but i would rate her a 8/10, a beauty to behold still
    Thanks bro for those intel and respect girl’s decisions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. I booked Maya for 1 hr massage this afternoon based on your review and feedback. My experience was very consistent with yours!

Part 1 was solid, her massage skills are top notch. She's shy but warms up to small talk. Make sure you use both side mirrors.

Part 2 was just wow! She let down her hair and transformed into the naughty Maya. Amazing booty! Pure bliss as she smiles and stares at you so deeply. Doesn't rush service and builds perfect tension. Warned her when I was about to release as i reckon i would have hit her face and ruined her hair. Lol Blasted and covered both her palms!

I don't usually revisit MLs, but I might have to with Maya, even just for that deep tissue massage!

Shop Owner
    Thank you so much for your feedback dear

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this same Maya at Ryde and SBM?