Thread: Liya - a new massage star

Junior Member(有D料到)

Liya - a new massage star

So I just had the pleasure if being the first customer of Liya.

I had seen the advertisement ffrom NPBM and was instantly interested. I booked for this morning and made my way through the city traffic.

It seems to me that the friendliness and response from NPBM is getting better. I remember a few months ago it seem cold but when I messaged today they were happy to answer my questions.

Quick shower at the premises cause it was humid today and into the room to relax.

Liya entered the room and she is a stunner. She's not slim - but really fit for a small girl. I forgot to ask but I assume she does a lot of excercise. But honestly the first thing you will notice is that sunbeam smile on her face. And it isn't a fake act. She's a naturally friendly and sweet person that makes you relaxed and engaged.

We engaged in some small talk. She hasn't been in Australia that long it seems. 12 months - bad timing.

Anyway she got down to business and fuck me - Maybe I was more tense and tied from working than I realised ...but her massage is fucking great. She was really hitting those muscles and working out the knots. I was giving her feedback on too hard or soft and she instantly adjusted. She worked out so many knots from my muscles. She's an absolute star. She kepts attention on my massage but also the passing brush again my balls or shaft. She also paid attention to the rear - more about that later.

Towards the end I was given some B2B which was alright.

2nd half and she asked me to turn over. That body! So tight. I instantly got rock hard. She's a real tease with part 2. Taking her time and looking into my eyes gauging my response. She started off slow and worked me up. She also played with my prostate - which normally makes me uncomfortable but she was so gradual and sensitive that it was quite the experience.

I asked about extras but there are none on offer. And that's OK. She just made me so horny I had to ask.

I came so hard I"m sure I hit the fucking ceiling.

Wonderful find and I hope to see her again. Hope you guys treat her well also.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asahi View Post

I had seen the advertisement ffrom NPBM and was instantly interested. I booked for this morning and made my way through the city traffic.

It seems to me that the friendliness and response from NPBM is getting better. I remember a few months ago it seem cold but when I messaged today they were happy to answer my questions.

Quick shower at the premises cause it was humid today and into the room to relax.

Liya entered the room and she is a stunner. She's not slim - but really fit for a small girl. I forgot to ask but I assume she does a lot of excercise. But honestly the first thing you will notice is that sunbeam smile on her face. And it isn't a fake act. She's a naturally friendly and sweet person that makes you relaxed and engaged.

We engaged in some small talk. She hasn't been in Australia that long it seems. 12 months - bad timing.

Anyway she got down to business and fuck me - Maybe I was more tense and tied from working than I realised ...but her massage is fucking great. She was really hitting those muscles and working out the knots. I was giving her feedback on too hard or soft and she instantly adjusted. She worked out so many knots from my muscles. She's an absolute star. She kepts attention on my massage but also the passing brush again my balls or shaft. She also paid attention to the rear - more about that later.

2nd half and she asked me to turn over. That body! So tight. I instantly got rock hard. She's a real tease with part 2. Taking her time and looking into my eyes gauging my response. She started off slow and worked me up. She also played with my prostate - which normally makes me uncomfortable but she was so gradual and sensitive that it was quite the experience.

I asked about extras but there are none on offer. And that's OK. She just made me so horny I had to ask.

Thanks for your quick and wonderful AR. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asahi View Post

Good read brother
    Which room that you used so I will be aware that you DNA won’t drop to my head ha ha?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where is she from?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is from Thailand

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If this is the same Liya as was at Top 190 then yeah she is an absolute delight. And my god that body is fantastic. But yeah that smile is very sweet. Great girl.

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, Malaysia, Philippines South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.