Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotel in the Cbd for a day

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hotel in the Cbd for a day

Hey lads, just after some info from anyone who has done a one day hotel stay in the cbd as I’m currently made some progress with a hot Viet work colleague & after having a night out in the city last week we ended up in the backseat of my car which was good as the end goal was achieved BUT was fucken uncomfortable so I was wondering if anyone has done the day in a hotel and if so was it $$ as I saw the site dayuse & some of the hotels didn’t look too bad, any recommendations would be helpful too boys as I’m not experienced in this department, just a lay massage customer, which by the way haven’t had since last year! Anyways thanks in advance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Hey lads, just after some info from anyone who has done a one day hotel stay in the cbd as I’m currently made some progress with a hot Viet work colleague & after having a night out in the city last week we ended up in the backseat of my car which was good as the end goal was achieved BUT was fucken uncomfortable so I was wondering if anyone has done the day in a hotel and if so was it $$ as I saw the site dayuse & some of the hotels didn’t look too bad, any recommendations would be helpful too boys as I’m not experienced in this department, just a lay massage customer, which by the way haven’t had since last year! Anyways thanks in advance
    I used booking.com quite alot before covid.There some decent hotel like Travelodge, rydges or oaks ..arounf 120 to 160 a days. Easy process. Haven't been back yet but I think it might be cheaper now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a few short stays in hotels in between jobs here and there. But where booked in advance. Not sure on any places that would do short stay on short notice. But i always called a place and explained what I was after. Most places won't give less then 20% off for the whole stay anyway....

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The Dayuse app lets you find hotels with rooms available for a few hours in the middle of the day. Prices range from $70 up for 4 to 5 hours (sometimes more).

Most you can book on the app and pay the Hotel direct.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have used Dayuse maybe a dozen times for punts or meet ups with a FB. Always good value. Book a place with a rooftop pool from 9-5. Fuck for a bit, then go for a swim and lounge by the pool for a few hours. Then back to the room, shower together and fuck again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used Dayuse Last week... I stayed at the Novatel Near China Town. 8am to 7pm booking, $110. You can cancel right up to the minute and you pay at the hotel on checkin

I use dayuse weekly - it’s great and never had an issue.

Use booking.com to read the scores and reviews on the hotels, then book with dayuse

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm assuming there's a good reason you can't go back to either of your places?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Lots of reasons, depending on each person's circumstances.

Even married couples like to get away occasionally for a different experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks boys, excellent help & I will definitely do the dayuse option as it’s great value & I can pay upfront without doing the hassle of being busted by significant others!!

Yes liked dayuse, easy booking, few selections, pay when arrived and easy cancellation

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes, book in advance is the key here. No nasty surprises on the day. Enjoy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dayuse seems like a good app. thanks for the recommendations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you have to show ID at the hotels when using Dayuse?
    Last edited by nixon604; 03-11-2020 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Missing text

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    Do you have to show ID at the hotels when using Dayuse?
    If the hotel requires ID you can only change that with folding stuff.

Interesting fact is (except covid rules) it could be considered an invasion of privacy being asked for ID on a cash transaction.

But, yes be prepared to show ID (not that they are allowed to take a copy though.)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    If the hotel requires ID you can only change that with folding stuff.

Interesting fact is (except covid rules) it could be considered an invasion of privacy being asked for ID on a cash transaction.

But, yes be prepared to show ID (not that they are allowed to take a copy though.)
    Ok thanks but what do you mean (folding stuff)? Only reason I ask is I signed up for Dayuse with a fake name as I don’t like using my real name because of privacy reasons!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Some Form of Identification: When checking into a hotel, you’ll need to present proof that you are the person who made the reservation and that you are over eighteen years of age. This can be anything from a driver’s license to a state ID card or passport. Hotels require identification for two main security reasons. The first is to protect customers from fraudulent credit card use and theft. Requiring identification upon check-in is a way that hotels can ensure that a hotel room was not booked with a stolen credit card. The second reason that hotels check identification is to protect the safety of their guests. Requiring an ID for check-in is a way to make sure that only registered, paid guests are admitted to hotel rooms, and prevents strangers or criminals from compromising the personal safety of those staying in the hotel.

Even with cash, most hotels will require ID for other reasons mentioned. In some jurisdictions, it is a legal requirement.

Maybe some hotels are slack on the rules, but you don't want to be negotiating that when you turn up up with your date. It's part of the terms and conditions of booking, if you don't like it, you can try elsewhere. Like all things related to "privacy", you can opt out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my experience, you need a credit card and drivers license.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    In my experience, you need a credit card and drivers license.
    They need to safeguard their interests too in case the customer trashes or removes items from the room.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by qwer1965 View Post
    In my experience, no credit cards, they accepted cash, and just quick visual checked my name on my driver’s license, that’s all. Maybe different hotels, different rules.
    Love hotels or few hours stay hotel room?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast