Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: outrageous prices for extras

Senior Member(無間使者)

outrageous prices for extras

just wondering what are the most outrageous prices you have been quoted/paid for extras.

went to a "legit" thai massage place today since I really needed a massage and there's nothing else in the area that I can quickly pop in my lunchtime.

Massage was alright put a towel on me and when she got to my legs she took it off completely. she ended the back with rubbing on my butt and giving me tt, then she asked if i wanted extras... where i ask what does she do and she said HJ, NHJ, B2B intrigued I asked how much and she quoted $50/$100/$150 where I immediately went no. flipped over and covered me up again near the end she asked if i was sure while touching close to my cock and i was firm and said no.

there must either be some very desperate guys that pay that much or she doesn't really give much extras...

also during the massage she was randomly talking about how she's on her period and stuff so I would have guaranteed that if i chose nhj she wouldn't have taken off her panties.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You did the right thing.

I'd just tell them what I pay elsewhere; take that or nothing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends on the masseur, if they look great than 50/100 is not out of the question for extra's.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    there must either be some very desperate guys that pay that much or she doesn't really give much extras...
    Or some rich guys who don't give a fuck...

It also depends how legit was the shop. If it's a real legit thai massage I would say the price might be higher. I might pay $50 for HJ but no more (if I knew such a place).

Again it's offer vs demand: she will lower her price if nobody takes it. We have to keep the market at our advantage refusing high prices!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i never go to thai joints (zero interest in thai girls). the quotes you got are way too off the usual range.

Chinese MLs i see almost always quote $50 for fully nude hj, whether b2b or fingering are allowed depends on the girl (most don't mind), important thing is they don't give this tiered quotes which ruins the mood right from the start.

Jap MLs used to be the same before 2019, but now quite a lot of japs have started using this menu-like system:
    50 - nude hj, no touching
    70 - nude hj, touching allowed
    80-100 b2b, fingering, 69 daty, all included
    whenever the ML tells me this, my response is always, no thanks, don't need any extras, just normal massage. And they always look disappointed but still carry on with a good massage. some would even try to do some tickle-tackle to arouse me, but i simply never had the mood for it once the girl had put her services on a menu like that.

Is $200 for FS considered outrageous? Did it about 5 times in my punting life in Sydney!

The first two times was at Zanadu (HK) and the old Chequers (K), both times were sensational!

The last three times were more recent and I must say they were underwhelming experiences!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is the ambit claim in all negotiations. She goes high, you go low, then you meet somewhere that you can both except. 👍 my guess is if you walked she was not a stunner. No skin lost by either parties. Move on, no news here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s not really news i'm just asking what have peoples experiences been like. I’ve been over quoted a few times by like $20 or whatever but this was just way over the top seeing if anyone has been given prices like this before.

I’m rarely in the mood to negotiate, it actually turns me off. Only times I’ve negotiated is when a ml actually provides more extras than I expected and I don’t have enough and I say if so and so alright since that’s all I have which either gets accepted or rejected (fair enough)

Banned
    Know the pricing structure of RnT....never deviate or compromise

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Any one planning on going interstate should practice going to these shops and getting used to the higher price structures.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Any one planning on going interstate should practice going to these shops and getting used to the higher price structures.
    Yep in Brisbane the standard tip for HJ was $50 then NHJ $100 - better off going to the cauc FS shops!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have paid an $80 tip for NHJ a couple of times with 90 minute bookings. It's fair enough paying more if it's a longer booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    Was this Tokio Studio?
    No, Tokio girls are generally quite good-natured (kudos to june) and understand customers wouldn't feel comfortable about such a system.
    At this shop, I've mostly seen two options:
    - $50 for fully nude hj (b2b and touching mostly allowed, how far you can go is ymmv)
    - $100 for FS
    simple and fair.

The hare-brained system outlined above were originally from a few bad apples in AlbanyMassage of st leonards (i believe) and then spread to a few MLs in the japanese massage joint on gardners rd of rosebery and another joint in crows nest.

A case in point: I saw a girl Maya at 702 Mascot back in 2018, and she was very new and quite innocent at the time (A-cup, that's the only downside). For a $50 tip I enjoyed all I wanted from a fully nude massage session with a 21yo young jap with a super fit tight body. Before leaving, I told her the place is a bit far so I may not be able to come too often, she then told me she also worked at this crows nest jap massage, and gave me the address and phone#. About a month later, I went to the crows nest place and to my delight maya was free, so I paid for a 1-hr session. Once in the room, she recognized me and started the massage. 10mins or so into it, she asked if I wanted extra, I said yes and paid her $50 as before, she didn't say anything, but later on when we both got nude and I start rubbing her pussy, she at first didn't say much but then started pushing my hands off saying in a hushed voice "that's enough, it's not included...", upon further inquiry, she said if I wanted to touch her down there, i had to pay $20 more. Needless to say, this was a very bad experience, and I stopped touching her pussy. The session went downhill from there, I eventually shot my load and left about 10mins early.

Some bros say "it's just an extra $20, no biggie", and I don't agree. A session based on such a pricing structure ruins the mood as it generally has no suspense, no surprise (in a good way), you see the ML as a hardcore sex worker intent on extracting the maximum amount of cash from your wallet and doing as little as possible, any pretense of chemistry or connection is dropped right from the start.

Maybe some people don't mind while having a hardon and need urgent relief by a good looking girl, and that's exactly the kind of people whom these girls try to take advantage of.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    I’m rarely in the mood to negotiate, it actually turns me off.
    same for me, i've never negotiated with any ML. If the price doesn't sound right, I just go massage-only.

Banned
    Recently 200 was about the most ludicrous, this was with a regular , after we had a usual session , suddenly she doubled the fee , I politely smiled and paid the usual and an extra $20

Never saw her since

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sometimes I wonder how things go on with those small massage cubicle.

I never got into the massage and then getting offers for extra. I suppose if you click you can get some nice extras.

But yeah some girls will try and squeeze some high prices. Up to you if you want to pay it or not. You still getting a massage out of it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quite often, if you refuse the extras, the quality of the massage will drop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Quite often, if you refuse the extras, the quality of the massage will drop.
    so true, felt like the massage dropped after that (which has been the case after I refuse extras). and also it finished about 10mins early which I wasn't happy about, my primary reason was I really needed a massage being cooped at home all day so i'm not fussed about not getting extras but the fact she didn't bother after being rejected and finishing early is poor form especially since it tries to promote itself as a legit expensive massage place.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A punt in a R&T shop where you get DATY, BBBJ, fuck etc with the girl can end up costing you the same as going to a FS brothel for the same thing.
    And so it should. You want stuff, you pay for it. That's punting. Enjoy!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure if lets go punts much or got lucky but girls asking for that price especially young thai girls is more often than not the norm. Got to remember massage shops generally are not brothels. They are taking a risk and as a risk manager myself, you always make sure that you cover unforseen incidentals. You want someone to take a risk cheaply, bet you wouldnt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast