Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: outrageous prices for extras

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Some of you guys paying so much more tips. It's got to be "ultra" GFE or it ain't worth it for sure.
    I had a recent run in with a very pretty Korean ML (Max from SS). Complete amateur at the job, doesn't even know how to give a good HJ. I like that type so I tried to get more. Tried increasing the tip amount. Very early in the negotiating process (or maybe it was a non-event and she never does anything more?) I actually lost interest. I had to beat myself off in the end. That was real bad, lol... The attempt to get extras actually killed my mood completely!

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Back then was cloth HJ is free, 30 gets up a NHJ and sometimes even a BBBJ throw in. FS was 50 and max out at 70. Of course I am talking mostly inner west MILFs but there were always surprise Billy's at Burwood then David at Newtown / Liverpool and Alice's at Ashfield. The ramp in Campsie was the last to take the crown. All budget west area joins. Those were the days!!
    Haha, brother LH, when it came to value for money back at 501, we have been on total agreement haven’t we ?

My pineapple has never given yours truly more bangs bangs since......... lol

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I agree here. Why would you pay money for HJ with the girl not naked? It has to be a naked girl or hasta la vista (goodbye).
    Sorry guys, I hate to differ, but getting your manhood pampered by a pair of female hands was some enjoyment my own hands can’t deliver, talking about different skin sensations and body chemistry and electricity here, especially if she knows what she is doing ! Yuki at Bondi and all those other places was a perfect example.

Then of course, if nude or topless is on the menu, I’ll take it for sure if the Cup size is right........ haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry guys, I hate to differ, but getting your manhood pampered by a pair of female hands was some enjoyment my own hands can’t deliver, talking about different skin sensations and body chemistry and electricity here, especially if she knows what she is doing ! Yuki at Bondi and all those other places was a perfect example.

Then of course, if nude or topless is on the menu, I’ll take it for sure if the Cup size is right........ haha
    Wholly agree with you sir ahLungor I’ve had many a poor /inexperienced /indifferent NHJ +++ and some excruciatingly well delivered edging sessionS of 1.5 -2 hour durations with a clothed ML

In point of fact, booked tonight 7:30 . As it’s a chaste session Corso cause I get the benefit of a seriously good legitimate massage and seriously good prolonged edging happy to pay $50

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Lougor yes....if a hot girl come up to me at a pub/ anywhere nd offer me a hj in the unisex toilet for $50 I will not hesitate one second.

A buckets list? I Hope one day it will happen haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Lougor yes....if a hot girl come up to me at a pub/ anywhere nd offer me a hj in the unisex toilet for $50 I will not hesitate one second.

A buckets list? I Hope one day it will happen haha
    You should have become a sports star and the girls (groupies) would be lining up to do it for no charge. Remember Candice Falzon, a glamorous national ironwoman, who was captured on a mobile phone image with rugby league superstar Sonny Bill Williams in a men's toilet cubicle? I bet she's regretting it now.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports...e1672a7565efaf

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My standard:
    $20 HJ
    $50 NHJ / CBJ
    $100 FS

Hey gentlemen, good thread btw~ yeah I can confirm a few are true. IME max tip for HJ is $50 for ML, max for NHJ is $100, Sucking with condom $110 and finally FS w/o sucking $200...
    also why not throw in the cheapest while we're at it...for HJ $15(cos no additional cash left lols), NHJ $30(mature ML), BBBJ $70 and FS with sucking $90. Head to a proper FS shop for the full experience and massage for chats or relaxation...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    Hey gentlemen, good thread btw~ yeah I can confirm a few are true. IME max tip for HJ is $50 for ML, max for NHJ is $100, Sucking with condom $110 and finally FS w/o sucking $200...
    also why not throw in the cheapest while we're at it...for HJ $15(cos no additional cash left lols), NHJ $30(mature ML), BBBJ $70 and FS with sucking $90. Head to a proper FS shop for the full experience and massage for chats or relaxation...
    wow, $200 for FS is pricey, on top of the massage fee, so to just fuck once, it can cost about $260 (200+60), that's really pricey.
    haha cant you do both chat and relaxation in a proper fs shop

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    wow, $200 for FS is pricey, on top of the massage fee, so to just fuck once, it can cost about $260 (200+60), that's really pricey.
    haha cant you do both chat and relaxation in a proper fs shop
    I would never pay that, like you said it ends up being 265 for one go in the last 15 minutes.
    I don’t think it’s worth it, you can go FS for that and get everything included and have multiple goes.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I always feel like its conveyer belt experience at FS joints. The routine is so set that its just not that interesting or exciting.
    Depends who you get man just like with an RNT bro same
    Same

I always find it interesting that dudes have multiple goes in a session, how long does the first go take?
    Depends on the chemistry and if the temporary couple is willing. I'd always find 1 off passionate sex better than multiple forced ejaculation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I would never pay that, like you said it ends up being 265 for one go in the last 15 minutes.
    I don’t think it’s worth it, you can go FS for that and get everything included and have multiple goes.
    yup i agree. I just feel the whole punting thing as a transactional thing. I dont care about the GFE. Besides, i am not that rich to experiment out on RNT and top up anything more than 150 dollars for FS.

I think some RNT place charge around 120 dollars for 1hr of massage? How do you guys know if the 120 dollars provides HJ or CBJ along with the massage?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always find it interesting that dudes have multiple goes in a session, how long does the first go take?
    It's the internet mate, don't believe eveything you read

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    yup i agree. I just feel the whole punting thing as a transactional thing. I dont care about the GFE. Besides, i am not that rich to experiment out on RNT and top up anything more than 150 dollars for FS.

I think some RNT place charge around 120 dollars for 1hr of massage? How do you guys know if the 120 dollars provides HJ or CBJ along with the massage?
    You don’t know mate, most of my mates go to different places and web sites like this you can get a bit of a good idea. Any new places you try go with 30min. I always ask upfront before the massage what the extras are and how much. If she does extras I go for it on the spot and massage later. Generally the massage places that have pictures of the girls all do extras

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123