Thread: Surprisingly good, Young and slim Helen @ Jin Massage Marrickville / Dulwich Hill

Senior Member(無間使者)

Surprisingly good, Young and slim Helen @ Jin Massage Marrickville / Dulwich Hill

I was having lunch with friend at Dulwich Hill last friday. We were eating at the Thai place across the road from the shop. At a point our conversation get to punting around the area. He is a fan of Thai, not me though. Ask him about massage shop across the road (Jin Massage) and he is not sure as he only been a few times with mix result. Just before we left saw this East Asian looking girl come out of the shop to buy food. Ok looking and looks slim. My mate want to give M5 a run first so off we went. He has his eyes fixed on a thai. I saw the tinny looking Chinese which I like. Sad thing is when i enquire about services it was no this no that. I lost interest and walked out. At that point I remember the girl I saw so find myself back in Dulwich Hill ten minutes late.

The lady who greet me was actually not bad but she dont do work. First lady come in the typical MILF type but I wasn't after her. Comes in the second lady. Ok that is the girl!! Introduce her as Helen. She looks like Thai / Malay but she said from Hong Kong. I check that there is all option available so pay for an hour.

She start with a very good massage. The traditional remedial routine. With the girl shortage at the moment, it is very difficult to find good looking massage girl that can do proper massage. Amy in Hornsby is a class on her own but she is not young. Candy who recently resurface wouldn't be you and seems quite big too from AR. Helen on the other hand is very fit. May be late 20s. Zero body fat from observation (and I proved correct). Her skin tone is a bit darker than the usual Hong Kong / Chinese girl.

She went full on for at least 30 minutes. Shoulder, back arm and legs all covered. A should play down south while I was still on my back to get me up and running then is turn over time. Now I have a full view of the lovely young lady. She remarkably well toned, a totally flat tummy with a AB stack. She hit it off with some tongue work on the right spots with great skills, progress to and oral communication with the general. It was a "great" chat. Eventually the conversation turns into a more in depth ritual of body and soul and that was a great finish and quite a surprise in a small suburb massage shop.

The shop itself is quite nice set up. clean rooms and large massage table. Helen is attractive and fun, but clean and safe!! Shame this place is a bit far reach for me. May go see her again just to get her contact and shops that she roster.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbtpunter View Post
    She's awesome. Glad you had fun
    Also likely one of the best all rounder that does not ask for an arm and leg. Many ML are taking puntrts for a ride these days. Helen is a gem to be disvover!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she better than Sophia and Vicky?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing Helen’s review
    seen Helen from my previous visit to DHM
    Nice and lovely lady from HK
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroid19 View Post
    Is she better than Sophia and Vicky?
    Vicky is garbage... always money money money. Sophia is a bit better, would not be my first choice though.

I was there Wednesday to se Mimi and owner told me Coco who works Tuesday and Saturday is good, Curvy and very experience on sliding, guess wont be as slim as Helen though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post
    Vicky is garbage... always money money money. Sophia is a bit better, would not be my first choice though.

I was there Wednesday to se Mimi and owner told me Coco who works Tuesday and Saturday is good, Curvy and very experience on sliding, guess wont be as slim as Helen though.
    How's Mimi? I think she is busty. I've been with Coco once, pretty average part 2, but good massage. Sophia's massage is the best one at that place and her extras are good, that's why I see her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroid19 View Post
    How's Mimi? I think she is busty. I've been with Coco once, pretty average part 2, but good massage. Sophia's massage is the best one at that place and her extras are good, that's why I see her
    Brother CMK has a good review for Mimi:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2046216

Got a wechat message form owner there is a new Thai girl Yaya working today, young and slim. Any brother went down to sample her yet? I just can't drag myself out in this miserable weather.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post
    Brother CMK has a good review for Mimi:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2046216

Got a wechat message form owner there is a new Thai girl Yaya working today, young and slim. Any brother went down to sample her yet? I just can't drag myself out in this miserable weather.
    Definitely will visit as real photo taken from first room
    Thanks bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    I was having lunch with friend at Dulwich Hill last friday. We were eating at the Thai place across the road from the shop. At a point our conversation get to punting around the area. He is a fan of Thai, not me though. Ask him about massage shop across the road (Jin Massage) and he is not sure as he only been a few times with mix result. Just before we left saw this East Asian looking girl come out of the shop to buy food. Ok looking and looks slim. My mate want to give M5 a run first so off we went. He has his eyes fixed on a thai. I saw the tinny looking Chinese which I like. Sad thing is when i enquire about services it was no this no that. I lost interest and walked out. At that point I remember the girl I saw so find myself back in Dulwich Hill ten minutes late.

The lady who greet me was actually not bad but she dont do work. First lady come in the typical MILF type but I wasn't after her. Comes in the second lady. Ok that is the girl!! Introduce her as Helen. She looks like Thai / Malay but she said from Hong Kong. I check that there is all option available so pay for an hour.

She start with a very good massage. The traditional remedial routine. With the girl shortage at the moment, it is very difficult to find good looking massage girl that can do proper massage. Amy in Hornsby is a class on her own but she is not young. Candy who recently resurface wouldn't be you and seems quite big too from AR. Helen on the other hand is very fit. May be late 20s. Zero body fat from observation (and I proved correct). Her skin tone is a bit darker than the usual Hong Kong / Chinese girl.

She went full on for at least 30 minutes. Shoulder, back arm and legs all covered. A should play down south while I was still on my back to get me up and running then is turn over time. Now I have a full view of the lovely young lady. She remarkably well toned, a totally flat tummy with a AB stack. She hit it off with some tongue work on the right spots with great skills, progress to and oral communication with the general. It was a "great" chat. Eventually the conversation turns into a more in depth ritual of body and soul and that was a great finish and quite a surprise in a small suburb massage shop.

The shop itself is quite nice set up. clean rooms and large massage table. Helen is attractive and fun, but clean and safe!! Shame this place is a bit far reach for me. May go see her again just to get her contact and shops that she roster.
    How much was the damage mate? What extras does Helen offers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpuck2047 View Post
    How much was the damage mate? What extras does Helen offers?
    Why poeple keep asking questions like this in open forum and expct an answer.......

Just have $150 ready in your wallet with $50 in lose change. That is what I always do and have myself covered for any "UNEXPECTED SURPRISE"

BTW her ability is written all over the report, not sure why you couldn't read into it.

Why poeple keep asking questions like this in open forum and expct an answer.......

Just have $150 ready in your wallet with $50 in lose change. That is what I always do and have myself covered for any "UNEXPECTED SURPRISE"

BTW her ability is written all over the report, not sure why you couldn't read into it.
    Thanks brother for good review
    Cool bro. Some Baby members so excited like us when we first joined.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried Helen last week, she's very willing to please, still need some training from brother's for part II. Overall a good HK girl, I will go back and enjoy again sometime

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by seachicken View Post
    I tried Helen last week, she's very willing to please, still need some training from brother's for part II. Overall a good HK girl, I will go back and enjoy again sometime
    While everyone preference is different, I am surprise on the different level of satisfaction in this forum.

I personally must have referred more than a handful of punters to her and everyone comes out arm and legs in the air!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Helen still on Friday's? I am missing Crystal...dunno where she has gone and I think Helen might be the closest replacement here unless you know of any others?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Is Helen still on Friday's? I am missing Crystal...dunno where she has gone and I think Helen might be the closest replacement here unless you know of any others?
    My friend had one encounter with Crystal and said never return. Dead fish and nothing to write home about. You have different experience? Well she is gone anyway......

He said both Yaya and Helen are better for slim lover. He thinks Helen is most all rounded in 453 right now. He is sucked into the Monday girl CiCi though which I think twice after a not so good second encounter......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Helen still working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Helen is genuine Honky which are almost impossible to find in Sydney these days, but closer to 40 than 30. Nice attitude and very experienced massage technique. Works all around Sydney in different suburbs.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Helen is still consistent and accommodating as always. Saw her yesterday and the massage is still strong and service is still stronger! No drop in performance there...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Helen is still consistent and accommodating as always. Saw her yesterday and the massage is still strong and service is still stronger! No drop in performance there...
    Haha if you are going down that way, may be we can finally get to catch up? Or are you too busy with that little gem of TM?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Haha if you are going down that way, may be we can finally get to catch up? Or are you too busy with that little gem of TM?
    Have you tried Wendy on Tuesdays? And no, I haven't tried TMs little gem... He must be keeping her close to his heart... Lol...