Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm

Rates : $110 45mins

Size/shape : slim with an amazing rack

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai, Bangkok

Services Provided : Massage + NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Image-6_meitu_2-716x1030_meitu_1-716x1030_副本-716x1030.jpg

My experience/comments :

I've been working through a bucket list of sorts and had Penny on it for a while. Luckily she was free when I rang and booked an appointment.

Parking is a cinch and that rear entrance is sublime as it's a laneway leading to more carparks and businesses lending to plausible deniability. Even the back door is surrounded by a high fence. Into what I believe is the bottom floor of a two level terrace and the rooms are quite spacious with a massage table that looks a cut above from the standard budget massage joint. Shower next door which was utilised before and after although I'm not shy in walking around with a towel wrapped around me.

So in regards to Penny, I didn't realise it was actually her upon entering but she presents quite well. It's obvious she's not in her 20's - that middle aged angular look that is a good indicator facially was apparent but no wrinkles to speak of and I'd venture to say she's quite pretty. It wasn't until later in the massage that I got to see her body up close and that is one damn fine package for her age.

Onto the massage and you can tell from the get go that she's quite experienced. The strokes are long, assertive and with plenty of oil - no annoying poking and with the requisite amount of tickles, blowing in the ear and brushes that gets you in the mood.

Let me just say, there are a few sublime experiences that you'd want every male you know and love to be able to swap stories with. Having Penny's oiled up pendulous orbs running up and down your back is one of them. Simply amazing and testament to the ability of a good ML to extract any money from a punter for further services without argument. Seeing her naked was a treat, those puppies hang very nicely and she has a super trim, long physique with a nice landing strip. Did I mention her skin is baby smooth also?

I had to reciprocate and return the favour with a massage and there seemed to be genuine squeals with hitting the right spots. I didn't push to play with her nether parts so can see how most people have experienced her limits previously. Lovely nipples that demanded to be licked though. Almost on cue she pushed those oiled breasts together for Spanish and that was worth the price of admission alone. To mix it up, I got her in reverse cowgirl and had a couple of minutes of pussy sliding where she seemed to be getting into a rhythm and worked up . . . alas her demure side kicked in and it was onto a HJ in a 69 position with her slightly off to the side. I blew my load with my tongue doing figure 8's on her arse and a heaving breast in one hand while she feverishly worked on the strokes. Probably obliged to note also that it was the only real view I got of her pussy, she's a bit of a legs closed kind of gal.

Afterwards, a sensational massage that consisted of alternating pressure around the groin, some Thai stretches and calf work.

Cleaned up, dressed and a small tip with a demand for a nice long hug. It's rare that I see a ML twice, I mean when you go the movies you want to see a different film each time. YMMV but I think this merits a repeat screening.

Cheers, first review, go easy. Would love to hear recommendations on the roster here for FS, very impressed (although there's been some dissenting opinion about the recent price increase).
    Last edited by asheton; 31-03-2021 at 11:01 AM. Reason: add pic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahhh bro, Penny is the best! Awesome review. I've asked and she doesn't do FS, so I think you got as much as she offers there. Hectic titties!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah man it would be a holy grail punt to go all the way with her. I'd pay stupidly for the privilege to be honest.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. Good job.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What days does she work?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just ring mate, think she's there a bit. They don't post a roster to the best of my knowledge.

What a muppet as well, just realised I've posted this in the wrong section. Maybe mods can move it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review, do you know if they have WeChat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    Thanks for the review, do you know if they have WeChat?
    Not on Wechat... And the website never seems to get updated. Just call them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    although there's been some dissenting opinion about the recent price increase.
    it seems like they've dropped the prices back down to $75 for 30 mins (from their original increase from $60 to $90). They've also purged the roster from the site and updated the girls section with lots of busty new pics. I'm going to try and drop in later in the month and see what's new.

Thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    it seems like they've dropped the prices back down to $75 for 30 mins (from their original increase from $60 to $90). They've also purged the roster from the site and updated the girls section with lots of busty new pics. I'm going to try and drop in later in the month and see what's new.
    A very astute observation, sorely tempted again for the value proposition. "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are those boobs real ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    Are those boobs real ?
    Hey Wiggly

Nah, they're enhanced... but I gotta say, really good enhanced. Not rock hard bolt-ons. They feel pretty natural, it actually took a bit of feeling around before I was certain they were enhancements. Look great too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s been quite some time since I’ve played with those boobs of hers. Now the price is back to $75/half I think it’s time once again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pennys about the best here!
    Others will go further but shes the more complete package.
    Generally nice and friendly thais

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she post-op?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    Is she post-op?
    Penny is all 100% real woman

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A remark from Mr. AHLUNGOR about Penny, so set aside a Tuesday and an hour for a visit. Killing some time, walked around the block, seeing if they had a back entrance, and sure enough, a very nice one, very discreet (it's a long block, seemingly too long for access, but there is an alley to the access alley off of the parallel street above, with 429 clearly marked). Rang the bell, buzzed in, taken to a waiting cubicle. Seems there was a bit of traffic, so held in the hanger until the taxiway cleared, then shown the room. Older, but still nice.

At first, I was wondering if this was THE Penny, or A Penny, because, honestly, she looked younger than I was expecting. Price was $135/hour, which included a B2B and happy ending. I had forgotten reading this thread, so thought she was PRC until she corrected me. There was a bit of a delay while she had to go fetch change from 3 pineapples. I understand they're not a bank, enough of a delay I raised up to take a look at the clock, but then after 5+ minutes, heard footsteps, and she was back. Face down, nice massage, less oil, what also felt a bit like grease, certainly seemed a bit thicker than just oil, but can't really say for certain. She did ask me if I had any pains, mentioned my lower back, so she did pay some attention to that. While massaging my head and shoulders, she leaned over far enough that it was not JUST her hands doing the massaging... Also a bit of cat bath, blowing... a small bit of TT...

Around the 25 minute mark, she asked me to turn over, bit earlier than expected. She had stripped, very nice body, certainly has kept in shape. Nice B2B (not in Mimi's league, but nice), more cat bath, some Spanish... She then switched to more of a HJ, I asked for more, and finish with, Spanish, which she did. At first, the Spanish was too handsy for me, HJ with tits as a frame, while my preference is a more pure Spanish. Tried to get her into the kneeling/ass on thighs position, but she didn't seem to understand, so we eventually switched to me on top for a traditional tit f*ck. She still was more into a HJ mentality, while I just wanted her to press the mountains in to narrow the valley. She did grab a towel to catch any spray before I reached my peak, spoiling the view (somewhat similar to Candy's kneeling method). Nice, BUT... I have to give the nod to Oasis's Coco.

Cleaned up with a hot towel, offered use of a shower, but I declined. Had a few minutes left which she occupied with a thigh and hamstring massage in the traditional Thai manner. On CLOSE inspection her face does show a bit of age, but she certainly has kept herself looking quite nice. I can't contradict others reports of a boob job, but certainly NOT obvious and they were naturally soft. I did remember that it was limited options and access, I was there for the Spanish, so was not disappointed (I will add, those nipples certainly did NOT disappoint). We also had a nice conversation about Thailand, which I did enjoy. Nothing was mentioned, but I gave her a $35 tip which would bring the total to similar services I've received from other shops.

Certainly a nice time, and someone I took to be a bit of a legend (if I've remembered correctly, did make one of Mr. AHLUNGOR's lists). WIR - yea, but realistically no, just don't have the time, and seriously have to have another Coco experience, MiMi, and another I quite enjoy, so with a jam packed dance card, probably not. But certainly worth A visit.

Note: I'm a visitor, not familiar with Sydney and its burbs. In walking around the block, saw the Renwick Dragon Tendon shop, recognizing the entrnace from a google street view I looked out quite awhile back. Hadn't made the connection. Not something I think I try, but nice to always have options and location knowledge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow she still works here.. i remember seeing her like more than 5yrs ago

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Consider that pussy destroyed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went there about 2-3 months ago & founds the rates went up, tried to hit me up for 210 for massage & fs. Yeah. Nah. Plus the quality of the girls has gone down in my imho. I won't be going back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast