Thread: Fijian Talia - weird but value punt, no holes left pounded

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar

Fijian Talia - weird but value punt, no holes left pounded

Where do I start and end. Weirdest punt I have ever had.

Firstly, she is a Fijian and don’t mistake as Fiji Indian. Secondly, she is over 45, around size 14 with a thick potato shaped body. Definitely not attractive. Quoted $200 but accepted $150/hr. Location in Parramatta with parking available nearby at Westfield.

Whilst lacking in appearance, she makes up in BBBJ, fucking top notch sloppy BBBJ. I had to shower afterwards just to remove her spit from my gentleman’s sausage. One of the best BBBJ. She’s knelled in front while I stood. BBBJ went for about 20 minutes without loss of suction. She gave Dyson run for money for maintaining suction power.

Dom went on a she took it in doggie position. Doesn’t like her boobs touched much which was disappointing. Every time I touched her boobs, she made weird noises and movements and said random shit while my cock inside her which enhanced the experience. Swapped for mish for a short while and again wouldn’t allow me to touch her boobs.

Then to my surprise she asked if I would give it up her arse and being a gentleman I obliged. This went for about 10 min and I couldn’t resist her tight but hole and I blew the load.

Overall, noises and random shit that she spoke that I couldn’t understand got a bit weird but solid BBBJ, fuck and anal for $150/hr. Extraordinary value.

Link below:

https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_6...s-back-34.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol this is a funny read

how you managed to find this potato is the real accomplishment here. you went deep and dark in more ways than one to find this WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I still remember, meeting her several years back in a granny flat in Stanmore. While entering the main gate she whistled me into the back of the main house. She was ugly(sorry), I want to run away, but didn't and went inside, financials done.

As the punter mentioned she suck like crazy, deep tongue rimming. Did whatever I've asked, good value for what I've paid for($200), dom up and fucked doggy so that I don't want to see her face, finished soon and ran away from there and don't want to see her again ever.

her body, face 1/10, service 8/10