Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm

Rates : $110 45mins

Size/shape : slim with an amazing rack

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai, Bangkok

Services Provided : Massage + NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Image-6_meitu_2-716x1030_meitu_1-716x1030_副本-716x1030.jpg

My experience/comments :

I've been working through a bucket list of sorts and had Penny on it for a while. Luckily she was free when I rang and booked an appointment.

Parking is a cinch and that rear entrance is sublime as it's a laneway leading to more carparks and businesses lending to plausible deniability. Even the back door is surrounded by a high fence. Into what I believe is the bottom floor of a two level terrace and the rooms are quite spacious with a massage table that looks a cut above from the standard budget massage joint. Shower next door which was utilised before and after although I'm not shy in walking around with a towel wrapped around me.

So in regards to Penny, I didn't realise it was actually her upon entering but she presents quite well. It's obvious she's not in her 20's - that middle aged angular look that is a good indicator facially was apparent but no wrinkles to speak of and I'd venture to say she's quite pretty. It wasn't until later in the massage that I got to see her body up close and that is one damn fine package for her age.

Onto the massage and you can tell from the get go that she's quite experienced. The strokes are long, assertive and with plenty of oil - no annoying poking and with the requisite amount of tickles, blowing in the ear and brushes that gets you in the mood.

Let me just say, there are a few sublime experiences that you'd want every male you know and love to be able to swap stories with. Having Penny's oiled up pendulous orbs running up and down your back is one of them. Simply amazing and testament to the ability of a good ML to extract any money from a punter for further services without argument. Seeing her naked was a treat, those puppies hang very nicely and she has a super trim, long physique with a nice landing strip. Did I mention her skin is baby smooth also?

I had to reciprocate and return the favour with a massage and there seemed to be genuine squeals with hitting the right spots. I didn't push to play with her nether parts so can see how most people have experienced her limits previously. Lovely nipples that demanded to be licked though. Almost on cue she pushed those oiled breasts together for Spanish and that was worth the price of admission alone. To mix it up, I got her in reverse cowgirl and had a couple of minutes of pussy sliding where she seemed to be getting into a rhythm and worked up . . . alas her demure side kicked in and it was onto a HJ in a 69 position with her slightly off to the side. I blew my load with my tongue doing figure 8's on her arse and a heaving breast in one hand while she feverishly worked on the strokes. Probably obliged to note also that it was the only real view I got of her pussy, she's a bit of a legs closed kind of gal.

Afterwards, a sensational massage that consisted of alternating pressure around the groin, some Thai stretches and calf work.

Cleaned up, dressed and a small tip with a demand for a nice long hug. It's rare that I see a ML twice, I mean when you go the movies you want to see a different film each time. YMMV but I think this merits a repeat screening.

Cheers, first review, go easy. Would love to hear recommendations on the roster here for FS, very impressed (although there's been some dissenting opinion about the recent price increase).
    Last edited by asheton; 31-03-2021 at 11:01 AM. Reason: add pic