Thread: Judy Hair Salon - Cnr Victoria and Park Road, Dundas

Senior Member(無間使者)

Judy Hair Salon - Cnr Victoria and Park Road, Dundas

This is an old place I used to go to but have not in recent times. Yes, it is technically a hair salon and in the past, the massage was in one corner but now they have completely done up the place and it is a nice massage place with a corner for haircuts (men and women).

If you know where the Aldi is on Victoria Road in Dundas, you are pretty much there. Its across the road from Aldi, past the mini park.

Btw, I'm talking about the place where you have to go up the stairs to get to it. Not the massage place at ground level...another story.

I won't bother with the older reviews as it was over a year ago and I don't know if the same ML works here now.

When I popped in recently, I met Cindy. Young, Chinese, alright body. She was just finishing with a customer so she left me in a room for a few mins. I was just passing by so I stayed for 30 mins.

Cindy's massage was excellent. It is a chinese style massage and its not too painful but it really gets those knots sorted. On top of the good massage, she is an example of why you would get an HJ over sex. Towards the end, a lot of tickle tackle, teasing and reaching under me to play with my penis. This was great and felt like 3-5 mins. Then when I turned over, the technique she used was very pleasurable. At not point did I feel rushed and she built it up slowly until I blew my load.

At the end, I asked her when she worked there and she said Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'll definitely be back here, next time I'm in the area. Also, surprisingly, she only took payment after the massage, which goes against normal practice.

Two downside. When I was there, she was a one woman show for massages. So you might have to book or be lucky with timing, as I was. No option for a nude HJ but I'm fine with that. Just relax and enjoy the HJ.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't think what you said is true.
    I ve been to this place and I ve met Cindy and she gave excellent massage but it's a legit remedial massage, there is no HJ in this place

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No. If you are facing this place, look to your left and you will see a place called judy’s hair salon that required you to go up some stairs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As always with these forums, ymmv.

I’ve always received a HJ going back a few years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ll try to be clear. It’s not an obvious place.

* It is across Victoria road from Aldi (rydelmere).
    * You will see a place called Rydelmere kebabs.
    * The place is above that.

Other place on the ground floor has older ladies, last time I was there. I had an amazing session once with a great ML but never found her again. Other sessions have been average.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks mate, found it! google streetview:

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-33....4!8i8192?hl=en

definitely Rydalmere and they need to put themselves on google

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep. That’s the one. Let me know how you go and if the other MLs are any good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went back here on a Tuesday. I have made glowing reviews about this place but not for this session.

Had a fat ML. She was nice and all but not at all my type. Massage was alright. The part 2 was average and I hardly got hard since I was not into it. She pretty much machined me to finish.

I hate to leave a negative review but do watch out on Tuesday’s.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    thanks mate, found it! google streetview:

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-33....4!8i8192?hl=en

definitely Rydalmere and they need to put themselves on google
    Thanks. Can see easy parking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone one been here recently?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So what there are three shops in that little strip???

Last time I went to 394? Summer massage I think....nobody was free...and then went next door 392? And so this one is neither of them right?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    I don't think what you said is true.
    I ve been to this place and I ve met Cindy and she gave excellent massage but it's a legit remedial massage, there is no HJ in this place
    I have attended this venue and seen Cindy, great massage and nice slow hand job. I haven't asked for any clothes to be removed yet, she does wear a G-string under her leggings so who knows.

Would love to pursue this, but don't want to put the value of the current sessions at risk.

Pls let me know if anyone had had any success?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nope. I’ve tried but those clothes have always stayed on. I need to head back here. It’s been too long since the last time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to frequent this place before and after the renovations.

Cindy gives a great massage, but before the renovations she never did HEs and it gave me the biggest blue balls.
    So imagine my surprise coming into the store after they renovated to have Cindy service me, which i thought was going to be a legit massage become one with a happy ending.

I've pressed her for a NHJ but she doesnt go beyond a HJ, she allows touching but not underneath her clothes. Gotta respect her wishes.

Before the renos, there was a lady i used to see because i was avoiding Cindy at the time named Mary, she was a banger that went beyond NHJ. But she no longer works there as far as i can tell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve barely been out punting in the last few months. Popped in here as I happened to drive by and saw Cindy. Excellent sensual massage session. The usual Cindy service and she appreciated seeing someone that been to the shop over many years.

Apparently the other lady on was popular but I forgot her name.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This might be controversial but from my limited punting, this shop (in particular Cindy and the former red hair lady) give the best teasing massage and tug in Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to see Cindy again after about 5 months, only to be told she no longer works there. Does anyone know where she has gone?