I was in the area, last week, and remembered this place. So I dropped by. This was the first time that I used the front door. In the past, I would drive around the corner and park in their backyard.

I think the ML I saw was called Casey. Had a face mask on so couldn't judge the looks too much. He body was the usual 40-50s Chinese lady, not slim but not fat. But that wont matter, I was here for the massage and maybe a HJ.

I asked her to focus on the lower back and legs, as they were sore and she got to work. The massage was probably a little softer that I would have preferred but it still helped. Once the massage was over, a 20 second tease and I was flipped over.

For the HJ, another example of a relaxing HJ, where I just took it easy and she built up the tension over time. She sat at the end of the massage table to well out of reach and just teased and built things up and ehen moved towards the usual motion; picking up speed slowly. Also, kept going after I had finished to get every drop out. I woud almost call it a therapeutic HJ.

Cheap, cheerful and clean. This is a great hidden gem for the classic RnT.