Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-cum Changes of getting pregnant

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pre-cum Changes of getting pregnant

Hi guys, first time poster. Long time over thinker. So I had a pussy slide from a WL and we didn’t do bareback or anything and we had condom sex. But as a over thinker I keep thinking that my precum may have touched outside of her vagina. So what are the chances she would get pregnant?? Very low I know but just asking for some advice. Cheers

Banned
    I heard today, that Education dept is being petitioned by students and supported by others, including teachers to introduce sex education at a much younger age. so year sevens and upwards.

I suggest you Should sign the petition ......

Alternately contact Bettina Arndt or speak with your G.P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This isn’t a medical forum. If you’re worried about stuff like this then abstain that’s my advice not worth losing sleep over

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serj645 View Post
    Hi guys, first time poster. Long time over thinker. So I had a pussy slip from a WL and we did do BB or anything and we had condom sex. But as a over thinking I keep thinking that my precum may have touched outside of her vagina. So what are the chances she would get pregnant?? Very low I know but just asking for some advice. Cheers
    put your title into google and search..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi guys, first time poster. Long time over thinker. So I had a pussy slip from a WL and we did do BB or anything and we had condom sex. But as a over thinking I keep thinking that my precum may have touched outside of her vagina. So what are the chances she would get pregnant?? Very low I know but just asking for some advice. Cheers
    I think you are going to become a father.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would imagine WLs would be on the pill, even though they use condoms, for 2 reasons:

1. no method of contraception is 100% effective, including condoms e.g. slips happen

2. the pill often suppresses the period. I don't think you would want to lose several days of work each month if you can help it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    I would imagine WLs would be on the pill, even though they use condoms, for 2 reasons:

1. no method of contraception is 100% effective, including condoms e.g. slips happen

2. the pill often suppresses the period. I don't think you would want to lose several days of work each month if you can help it.
    I bet you a punt they're not on the pill.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I actually miss typed the question. So have a look at it now. I had a pussy slide not a slip. My dick never went inside just the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    They should though, otherwise would be a bit silly don’t you think ? It could be a huge OH&S issue !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Unless you're shooting out frogs instead of tadpoles, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Hi guys, first time poster. Long time over thinker. So I had a pussy slide from a WL and we didn’t do bareback or anything and we had condom sex. But as a over thinker I keep thinking that my precum may have touched outside of her vagina. So what are the chances she would get pregnant?? Very low I know but just asking for some advice. Cheers
    There is a good chance, I hear precum is the most fertile part of cum. If you get it on the the vagina lip, the strong semen grows fingers to climb up the soft slippery ledge until they find their way to the egg. risky man...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Either you are not educated about sex or too young. Pre cum on her pussy lips will not make baby, least of your worries, you should be more worried about STD's from pussy slide then babies.
    Since you used condom you should be safe, if you are so worried get yourself checked after 3 months, WL's do pussyslide with countless punters and they are on pill sometimes and most of them are above 30's so their eggs are not that fertile unless your precum is from another planet that can climb inside her pussy and make baby within few hours then we will report you to NASA or area 51

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    I don't know if it is a asian thing or what but yeah the they dont seem to like the pill

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    I don't know if it is a asian thing or what but yeah the they dont seem to like the pill
    its all to do with education, and what is now called "fake news".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Effectiveness against pregnancy [figures from Family Planning NZ)

Vasectomy 999/1000 (very effective)
    Tubal ligation 199/200 (again very effective)
    Contraceptive pill 99%
    Female implant (IUD) 99%
    Condom 98%
    Morning after pill 98%
    Diaphragm 94%
    Withdrawal method 80% but precum is semen so that counts as a failure to pull out in time.

Women who have unprotected sex at least twice per month have a 75%-90% chance of falling pregnant within a 12 month period.

Don’t think you’re smart enough to pull out before shooting your load every time - you’re more than likely failing at least some of the time.

The younger and healthier you both are, and the more often you have sex, the higher the chance of pregnancy. The above are averages. People do get pregnant even when using condoms, the pill or IUDs. Just go visit any maternity ward and talk to the joyful new parents

There are no free rides and it’s why the world is overpopulated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    its all to do with education, and what is now called "fake news".
    To be fair, Chinese (not sure about the other asians) just don't like taking western medicine. For real, half of them are unfamiliar with Paracetemol. I swear I heard one of my friends refer to it as a "magic pill" once.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I am always amazed how guys seek advice on sex, family planning, health, relationships, gambling, law, investments, life etc on a Pay for Sex Forum.
    Amazing!
    It would have to be one of the worst places to seek advice.
    But the scary thing is they fully expect to get good advice here. WTF?

Banned
    It’s a 5 -post count #pussywhiskers move ..

We are as dotardish and dullard for answering as is the inanity of the OP

Though on the other hand this sites predilection for gotta get a 50 post count to open Pandora’s box contributes and encourages the scourge .. auxxx whilst one might say are militant and are probably moderated by masons at least manage to stymie such sidewinder stupidity

Though I do thoroughly enjoy all of the above

Senior Member(無間使者)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I asked my GP about this before and the answer is no pregnancy.
    If you still have doubt ask your GP, dont google search because it gives a lot of wild inaccurate answers that will make you more anxious

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast