Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-cum Changes of getting pregnant

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel a little silly asking this at this point but is precum the small expeditionary force that comes out just before the main force deploys? Or is it random leaks way before the major event?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    I feel a little silly asking this at this point but is precum the small expeditionary force that comes out just before the main force deploys? Or is it random leaks way before the major event?
    It's some clear and sticky liquid that comes out of of your dick when you're aroused. This could be a long time before you actually cum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post

2. the pill often suppresses the period. I don't think you would want to lose several days of work each month if you can help it.
    Yup. The pill is actually made up of 3 different tablets which are taken in a particular order. The first lot do nothing they are only there to keep the cycle of pill taking regular. The next lot stops ovulation and need to be taken at a certain time of the month and the 3rd lot induce the period. If a girl skips the last lost then no period.

The other thing that is fairly common is sponges so they can work through their period.

Quote Originally Posted by brotherjim View Post
    The other thing that is fairly common is sponges so they can work through their period.
    I used to fuck on the side a WL who used sponges. Frequently forgot they were still in there, leaving them a few days. Holy fuck they smelt & she smelt. Good luck to the guys doing daty on that bed of roses. PS.. after a wash her pussy smelt fine so I'd go in for a dine.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    I used to fuck on the side a WL who used sponges. Frequently forgot they were still in there, leaving them a few days. Holy fuck they smelt & she smelt. Good luck to the guys doing daty on that bed of roses. PS.. after a wash her pussy smelt fine so I'd go in for a dine.
    This reminds me of a K girl I used to fuck BBFSCIP. She used a diaphragm instead. The downside with the diaphragm was I can actually feel and hear it when I went in deep. It made a sort of rubbery plasticky vibration/sound it's really weird. I reckon a sponge would've felt better!
    Also, nowadays there are contraceptive implants even. Goes under the skin and apparently regulates her hormone levels to prevent pregnancy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    I don't know if it is a asian thing or what but yeah the they dont seem to like the pill
    I was surprised by how many are not on the pill. CIM is no problem for most girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I was surprised by how many are not on the pill. CIM is no problem for most girls.
    But hard for get knocked up from CIM.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    A lot of girls believe that using the pill for too long can cause them to become permanently infertile. Same belief for the implant as well. The jury's still out on this one. I had a friend who did get an implant so she won't get prego from an affair she was having.
    It's been years since she got rid of that thing and she's still not able to have kids. Go figure.
    The other problem with all these contraceptive methods is they all work by playing with their hormone levels. That causes a lot of side effects. Some girls get depression, some get fat, some become skinny, start to grow a beard, etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serj645 View Post
    Hi guys, first time poster. Long time over thinker. So I had a pussy slide from a WL and we didn’t do bareback or anything and we had condom sex. But as a over thinker I keep thinking that my precum may have touched outside of her vagina. So what are the chances she would get pregnant?? Very low I know but just asking for some advice. Cheers
    Oh man you better get ready for paternity :/

Quote Originally Posted by brotherjim View Post
    But hard for get knocked up from CIM.
    CIM -> snowball -> DATY.... That's how she can get prego from CIM, Jimbo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been reading the forum as guest for a while but setup this account to share my story.

I am a retired ML. A few years ago I fell pregnant from pre-cum and I don't know if it was my boyfriend I had bare sex (he pulled out before cum) or a customer I did pussy slide with. So yes can get pregnant from pre-cum.

Quote Originally Posted by XMLCoco View Post
    I have been reading the forum as guest for a while but setup this account to share my story.

I am a retired ML. A few years ago I fell pregnant from pre-cum and I don't know if it was my boyfriend I had bare sex (he pulled out before cum) or a customer I did pussy slide with. So yes can get pregnant from pre-cum.
    Hi Coco, welcome to the forum.

Yes it's true that you can get prego from precum. BUT, what needs to have happened is actual BB sex. The precum, which carries a very small amount of sperm, then has a chance of being inside the vagina, where it will deposit the sperm. The sperm can then make its way further in to meet the ovum if conditions are agreeable once inside. EG. The sperm needs a liquid medium to move through... It's a tadpole, not a frog. All very common sense from a physical perspective.

What the OP was asking was, can precum make a girl pregnant simply from PUSSY SLIDING. Now that's a completely different thing. That is physically impossible because the precum is deposited on the outside. Those little tadpoles can't jump or move. They're stuck there. Even if you have penetrative sex after putting them there and somehow shove them further up as a result, the conditions are so bad that it's not even close to possible.

Back to your situation, I hope having the kid worked out well. As much as single people hate the idea and restrictions of having a kid, once you have them, they are nothing but little bundles of pure joy!

I do have something to add about BB sex + withdrawal method. The stats say it gives a 4% chance of failure. However, that figure is based on the guy successfully pulling it off (no pun intended) 100% of the time. Like, he never accidentally squirted some before pulling it out. I have personally been a "practitioner" of this dark art for more than 20 years and I can tell you, we dudes never tell you the truth. I mean, I've done it before... Was enjoying being in there so much, waited to the absolute last thrust before pulling it out, and accidentally squirted 1 in there. I didn't tell my partner I did it.
    It's very hard to detect a failed withdrawal move and most guys will not fess up to it. That's probably what happened to you, not precum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You also have to ask when was the last time he ejaculated before the BB sex. Live sperm could be there and then mixed with pre cum before the pull out. Though it can’t live very long (20mins).

Quote Originally Posted by Pongie View Post
    You also have to ask when was the last time he ejaculated before the BB sex. Live sperm could be there and then mixed with pre cum before the pull out. Though it can’t live very long (20mins).
    Very valid point bro. Going back in right after ejaculating is definitely a no-no!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man even they got baby it's none of your business

Banned
    Would they take a DNA test if asked ?
    Those asked would rather sodimize a six month old cadaver.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12