Thread: CiCi - 259 Asian Massage - Castle Hill Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool CiCi - 259 Asian Massage - Castle Hill Massage

I gave a general review of this shop in another thread but I thought I would start putting together some proper reviews. One of the first MLs that I came across was CiCi at this shop and it was an excellent start to things.

CiCi is probably late 30's; or maybe even early 40's with sharp features and a nice body. She is from MAlaysia. What is awesome about her is her attitude and personality. She can do a decent massage but knows how to get me hard very quickly. Good to talk to and plenty of dirty talk, one of the MLs in the area that I would come back to visit. I've seen her twice and each session has been amazing.

I never really got to experience her massage properly because she got me horny quickly and I was keen to move to the the next stage. But I get the impression that she can do a decent massage. Her body is quite decent; B cup boobs, and a tidy body. She is all about making sure that I'm have a great time.

The HJ and everything else associated with that is absolutely great. She has a great technique.

On another note, last time I was here, as I was leaving, I saw a smoking hot asian girl on the way out. She looked quite young, and I might be keen to give her a go next time but I don't know her name.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    I gave a general review of this shop in another thread but I thought I would start putting together some proper reviews. One of the first MLs that I came across was CiCi at this shop and it was an excellent start to things.

CiCi is probably late 30's; or maybe even early 40's with sharp features and a nice body. She is from MAlaysia. What is awesome about her is her attitude and personality. She can do a decent massage but knows how to get me hard very quickly. Good to talk to and plenty of dirty talk, one of the MLs in the area that I would come back to visit. I've seen her twice and each session has been amazing.

I never really got to experience her massage properly because she got me horny quickly and I was keen to move to the the next stage. But I get the impression that she can do a decent massage. Her body is quite decent; B cup boobs, and a tidy body. She is all about making sure that I'm have a great time.

The HJ and everything else associated with that is absolutely great. She has a great technique.

On another note, last time I was here, as I was leaving, I saw a smoking hot asian girl on the way out. She looked quite young, and I might be keen to give her a go next time but I don't know her name.
    What day of the week did you visit? Hills places typically only have 2-3 on each day, so it’s not hard to ask who the ‘other girl’ was for reference. If you take away Cici when they reply there will be only 1-2 names left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    What day of the week did you visit? Hills places typically only have 2-3 on each day, so it’s not hard to ask who the ‘other girl’ was for reference. If you take away Cici when they reply there will be only 1-2 names left.
    It was a Wednesday. I suppose she was more cute/pretty than hot. I did know the names of the 2 others working that day but I just forgot it. All good, will be easy enough to track down, if I am that keen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for you review! keen to give it a go but never tried a RnT before.

do you need to tell the receptionist you're after extras, or is everything negotiated in private in the room? is there a lineup? how much is it and do you pay the girl directly?

Thanks for sharing AR
    Another place to visit

Quote Originally Posted by jearnZoe View Post
    thanks for you review! keen to give it a go but never tried a RnT before.

do you need to tell the receptionist you're after extras, or is everything negotiated in private in the room? is there a lineup? how much is it and do you pay the girl directly?
    It would be good to inform the receptionist want you want so can be arranged a suitable girl for you but return visit may increased better service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Thanks for sharing AR
    Another place to visit
    Thanks mate. I have to write reviews for the other places too. Will do it when I have time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been back to see CiCi after the above review. She still had the great attitude and excellent service (hence the review stands as her regular high standard). I have not seen here in a over a month since I was sampling the area and might have found my current goto ML, elsewhere. That being said, CiCi is certainly top 3.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like Cici went on holiday during the break. I’ll have to check and see if she is back.

Anybody have any recommended MLs here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another attempt to book Cici and I was told thaq she was on holiday. It is possible that she might be gone from this place but I'll try again in some time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

DM me please

Hey poker thanks for the reports - can you DM me I would like to exchange some information

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do they do We Chat or do you have to call them for Roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    Do they do We Chat or do you have to call them for Roster
    You will have to call them. I forgot the guys name but there is/was a guy at the front desk who is really helpful.

Btw, I have not been here for ages. So I’ve lost touch with this place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishcosh View Post
    Hey poker thanks for the reports - can you DM me I would like to exchange some information
    Sorry mate. Been away from here for a bit. I replied to your DM.