Thread: Jade Massage Springwood

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Jade Massage Springwood

Was going to drop in to my usual haunt but was busy. Driving to see if Smile was open - saw sign for Jade Massage.
    Greeted by older not sure what is was, did a quick 180 but head popped out of another that looked reasonable. Mid aged Chinese. Reasonable body so thought would do a test run.
    As usual for new place min half hour.Was encouraged by TT and soon negotiated option 2 for 2 pineapples. Got a bit more than that with some oral skills included surprisingly.
    Left reasonably satisfied but prob prefer something with a little less mileage on the clock.
    4FoW2
    PS Smile open or closed ? - appreciate intel - Mass any idea?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Was going to drop in to my usual haunt but was busy. Driving to see if Smile was open - saw sign for Jade Massage.
    Greeted by older not sure what is was, did a quick 180 but head popped out of another that looked reasonable. Mid aged Chinese. Reasonable body so thought would do a test run.
    As usual for new place min half hour.Was encouraged by TT and soon negotiated option 2 for 2 pineapples. Got a bit more than that with some oral skills included surprisingly.
    Left reasonably satisfied but prob prefer something with a little less mileage on the clock.
    4FoW2
    Smile Springwood definately open. Been several times recently.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    4FoW2
    it's probably Jane massage you are referring to, the good thing is they open at 7am so if you are telling your Mrs you are going out for a coffee and breaky, that's a good place to be if you don't mind the mileage on the ladies, I did have a good massage but opted for basic finish which was alright

Smile opens late and shuts early, but I believe it's still there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They used to open at 6am. And when punting at this hour, you have all those coffee and gym goers staring at you. 🤢