Thread: Narwee Girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Narwee Girls

Hi

anyone recently visited Narwee Girls www.narweegirls.com.au.

any feedback... is it worth the price.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont think I’ve seen any ARs arising from this place. I rarely venture south so I’d be of no help

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The experience is with the girl, not the shop.

Only you can decide if a session was "worth it", whatever that means.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This shop has changed hand recently. The new co-owners are also WL and they open 24 hrs. Their rates has also dropped to $90 for 30mins and $100 for 40 mins etc. One of the owners is Rebecca, from HK/China. She's in her mid/late 30s with enhanced boobs. The other owner is a mid/late 20s girl from Harbin China but she cannot speak English at all. Both girls are OK. I will wait till they have a shop name to post my AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank for the information... I have Sunday free will pay them a visit and update on How I felt when I went in to the shop and what kind of treatment I got from the ladies/ owner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have visited them twice: first time got 3 gals but beside Rebecca, one is an older lady and the other is a big bold Chinese gal (size 14 I think); 2nd visit there is only one gal in the shop, and it was a bit of odd situation because during the session, when someone press the buzzer she needs to pause and rush to open the door, and because she cannot communicate in English, she needs to use her phone to translate when ppl ask her question...