Thread: (C) Celine the sex machine - love you girl

Banned

(C) Celine the sex machine - love you girl

2nd review here, feedback welcome.

On my way to 42 first time to see (V) Kim. Getting out of my car and there's this cute thing across the road carrying 3 bags heading down toward the shop. I crossed the roadvslowly so I could sus out her bum. Wow I thought looking at this tiny thing in a hurry. While waiting for Kim the attendant came back to me. Had asked him who just walked in with blonde hair wearing certain clothes. "Celine" he told me and instantly I knew she was my next victum or I was hers.

Made the booking next day, she walks in the room and Im in love. Cute and pretty with not too much make up. She politely makes me feel welcone while dressing the bed and I undress quickly so I can watch her strip. Man oh man I was up just like that. We enter the shower and I get the feeling shes a pro at this. She goes for bbbj in shower and I have only touched her c cups a few times and run my hands over her hips. Man oh man again. Shes got this technique where her mouth feels like a pussy, sucking harder as her lips go over the base of the head. She also whips her tounge on the tip of the head as an added bonus. We dry off and head for the bed. Cat bath is amazing - lots of saliva and she moves quickly like she's been starved. She worked her way from neck to legs and finally made her way to the main course. I was already enjoying myself I thought and then that blow job of hers. She moves around sideways during it and I pull her hips towards my face to taste her pussy. Her pussy looks large for her size and wasnt freshly shaved. Her pussy was in the perfect position during 69 and I'm in love more. Time to fuck she must have thought because she covers me up and mounts me. Ooh yeah the dfk is pretty good tounge whipping and following my lead. On top she's a weapon. Up and down with out grinding and taking the whole shaft. She works up a decent pace and seems to like being on top for a long time. Time for mish. I know I'm gonna blow looking at this dish and enter her while on my knees. I love to look at the pussy when jumping in. It doesn't take long before I grap her hips looking down at her tits bounce. She appers to enjoy a hard fast pumping and I'm in love again! Now it's time to blow, times moving on (45min session). I grab her head and give her pussy hell untill I blow in her tight Chinese heaven. And wow she is tight. I had booked her at beggining of her shift.

Been back to see Celine again after visiting (T) Molly gfe and (C) Mandy (check for reviews). Was 2.30 am and she was as tight as before and felt so good. She added in rimming too. Not really my thing but an experience non the less...love her and will be a frequent customer. 2nd time I didnt cum though. At the peak I pulled out and things reset when I flipped her to doggy. I gave her pussy a good go and fucked her harder than before. Her moaning through to squeals and sweat confirm she loves a ponding. She tried to finsh me off getting on top again and offered another suck with CIM...but I never blew. One thing but is she stays dry in daty. Probly in industry for too long.

On bucket list is double with Celine and her friend Haru. Read some other guys review if you haven't yet boys. Haru also offers filming for $200 according to another AR I've read.

Finally - to Celine: love you babe, see you soon.

Thanks for the after report brother!

Celine is on tonight!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianlust View Post
    2nd review here, feedback welcome.

On my way to 42 first time to see (V) Kim. Getting out of my car and there's this cute thing across the road carrying 3 bags heading down toward the shop. I crossed the roadvslowly so I could sus out her bum. Wow I thought looking at this tiny thing in a hurry. While waiting for Kim the attendant came back to me. Had asked him who just walked in with blonde hair wearing certain clothes. "Celine" he told me and instantly I knew she was my next victum or I was hers.

Made the booking next day, she walks in the room and Im in love. Cute and pretty with not too much make up. She politely makes me feel welcone while dressing the bed and I undress quickly so I can watch her strip. Man oh man I was up just like that. We enter the shower and I get the feeling shes a pro at this. She goes for bbbj in shower and I have only touched her c cups a few times and run my hands over her hips. Man oh man again. Shes got this technique where her mouth feels like a pussy, sucking harder as her lips go over the base of the head. She also whips her tounge on the tip of the head as an added bonus. We dry off and head for the bed. Cat bath is amazing - lots of saliva and she moves quickly like she's been starved. She worked her way from neck to legs and finally made her way to the main course. I was already enjoying myself I thought and then that blow job of hers. She moves around sideways during it and I pull her hips towards my face to taste her pussy. Her pussy looks large for her size and wasnt freshly shaved. Her pussy was in the perfect position during 69 and I'm in love more. Time to fuck she must have thought because she covers me up and mounts me. Ooh yeah the dfk is pretty good tounge whipping and following my lead. On top she's a weapon. Up and down with out grinding and taking the whole shaft. She works up a decent pace and seems to like being on top for a long time. Time for mish. I know I'm gonna blow looking at this dish and enter her while on my knees. I love to look at the pussy when jumping in. It doesn't take long before I grap her hips looking down at her tits bounce. She appers to enjoy a hard fast pumping and I'm in love again! Now it's time to blow, times moving on (45min session). I grab her head and give her pussy hell untill I blow in her tight Chinese heaven. And wow she is tight. I had booked her at beggining of her shift.

Been back to see Celine again after visiting (T) Molly gfe and (C) Mandy (check for reviews). Was 2.30 am and she was as tight as before and felt so good. She added in rimming too. Not really my thing but an experience non the less...love her and will be a frequent customer. 2nd time I didnt cum though. At the peak I pulled out and things reset when I flipped her to doggy. I gave her pussy a good go and fucked her harder than before. Her moaning through to squeals and sweat confirm she loves a ponding. She tried to finsh me off getting on top again and offered another suck with CIM...but I never blew. One thing but is she stays dry in daty. Probly in industry for too long.

On bucket list is double with Celine and her friend Haru. Read some other guys review if you haven't yet boys. Haru also offers filming for $200 according to another AR I've read.

Finally - to Celine: love you babe, see you soon.
    Hazu has gone back to Japan.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR mate would be keen to try

Celine is on tonite

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42