Thread: (T) Molly - somewhere between gfe and pse

Banned

(T) Molly - somewhere between gfe and pse

3rd revew here, feedback welcome.

Booked in for appointment. She walks in the room. And bam that red lipstick and perfect tits and cute round and small bum. Told her my favourite colours are reb and black heading to the shower and can't wait to feel her over. She washes me off and I'm imaging Thailand pse. This girl is half way between gfe and pse I find out in the bed. Bbbj was ok but not memorable. Daty was great. Fingeting licking sucking her clit she was loving it and getting wet. Have to fuck this beauty I thought. And she really is beautiful. Looks a bit like a girl from my local Woolies I've had a crush on for years. Her shaved pussy was something to see as my cock slid in with out a heap of resistance. She didn't stay on top long enough but I was enjoying the view. She looks fantastic from any angle. Laid her down and alternated between passionate kissing and grinding hips to flat out fucking. She seems to enjoy both of best worlds. Finished in doggy giving her a good go and we both built up a sweat. Worth a try I think.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Glade you like her bro! She is my top Thai girl and never disappoint me at all and I have seen her a lot! And she is very pretty as you said, a cute girl at the supermarket which you want to do.
    Respect her and she will treat you even better!

Molly is back !!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42