4th review here, feedback welcome.

There is all this hype about Mandy I thought I have to try. Booked her in and was fist customer of the day (she was late and got text from boss saying she's still doing makeup). When she came in I was taken back by her eyes which had purple glitter on them. Her personality is really observable too and sweet. But I'd read the reviews and couldn't wait to see that small pussy of hers. And it looks really small and pretty. Like I like them without too much lips. In the shower bbbj. On the bed cat bath where she sucks and moves at the same time. Feels like a vacuum cleaner would. She does this every where including my back. And then one of the reasons I booked for her. She rimms me. Poking at my ass and doing circles. Didn't turn out to be all that I expected. Think I'll stick with wiping my ass without getting aroused unless it get the girl off. I put her in 69 but things dont mesh. She's not pushing back at me and my neck is cramping trying to lick her clit. Spent most of the time on her lips. She goes back for just sucking me off and i reach to tickle her ass and she shoves my hand away. And then its time to fuck. I just thought to myself I'll give her hell and no passion. I lie there with knees bent and gesture her through her hips to go deep while I pump her and raise the tempo. In to mish and I know I'm gonna blow like this..that cute face and the glitter on her eye lids. I hold her shoulders and unleash. Before long I shot my load deep in side and we catch our breath before I pull out.
I think shes worth it if you don't mind a routine service, not ultra tight though her pussy looks so small but tight enough to say wow when entering. She finished off the remaining 10mins with a great massage and we shower with small talk.