Thread: Kim - the Professional Time Waster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kim - the Professional Time Waster

Always saw (V) Kim on the roster and been keen to try her out since I had yet to have a bad experience with a vietnamese WL...until I saw Kim. Booked her for 1hr diamond but what I got in reality was borderline premium/standard service. Initial impression was ok, her face was sorta milfy looking like late twenties to early thirties and she had a great body with a tattoo across her waist. I hopped into the shower but after spending a couple minutes in there alone I thought I'd ask if she was going to join me, she said she wasn't gonna join and continued setting up the room...ok I thought maybe she already showered after her previous customer, I did pay for diamond so I expected a short shower at the bare minimum. I dried myself and hopped onto the bed while she undressed and she complained that I did not dry myself thoroughly enough even though I did. She sat on the edge of the bed quite distant from me and tried to spark up a conversation which turned out really awkward so to avoid wasting anymore time and prolonged awkwardness I asked if we could get started.

She starts off with pretty decent catbath which I felt had gone on for way longer than it needed to with an huge chunk of time spent on my nipples (which don't get me off). I ask her if it's ok to kiss her and she said only soft which I complied with, she started to ramp it up from LFK to a bit more DFK but was always quick to pull back when things started to get intense. It's now at least 15 minutes into the hour so I ask for a BBBJ to which she begins another prolonged catbath making her way ever so slowly down to my lil bro. Before the BBBJ started I asked if CIM was ok and she said that would be extra despite this already being "diamond service" (I don't have a problem if the WL doesn't want to CIM but asking for extra on top of diamond which usually includes it???). BBBJ was very primitive just up and down focusing on the tip, and after a solid 2 minutes of BBBJ she pulls out the dom and says it's time to fuck. Wtf?? This is service I expect from a 150hr shop not here at my favourite punting ground. I wanted to at least taste her so I asked if I could DATY, she asked me I was sure and sighed and got up off the bed and hopped into the shower for at least 3 minutes lmao. At this point I'm tuned out and wondering what I got myself into. She very slowly dries herself off and finally gets onto the bed, I start DATY and try my absolute best to get her in the mood but all I could get out of her was FOAM and her telling to me go even softer than I already was. After a couple mins I try to finally fuck her and she only wanted to do mish I just wanted to get at least 1 round over with so I just continued in the same position for a few mins blowing in the dom. I clean myself up and rinse myself off in the shower while she pulls out her phone to check something. Tried for a round 2, asked for another BBBJ in hopes that she would redeem herself but nope same shit with the slow catbath/nipple play before making it down there and she refused to spend any longer than 2-3 minutes down there saying "can't be always blowjob", which is a shame because I'm huge on BBBJs and usually girls have no problem with it especially when I'm one of their first for the day. Over it at this point and just asked her to kiss me while I jerked myself off to a second round finish and before she did that she said "you want so much huh". Well no shit, I don't come here and spend my hard earned money to have someone refuse to do the bare minimum and then tell me I'm being too demanding. Washed myself off got changed and got the hell out of there. Worst punt at 42 in a while. She will do so many unnecessary things that cumulatively waste time and give you about 30 minutes of action that don't even meet the bare minimum of expectations of what you're paying for. Sometimes you can tell it's an off day for an WL but this is something you can tell she does with a lot of customers.

YMMV idk, for me a dud punt.

Banned
    Your experience reminds me of mine. I thought she was genuinely interested in knowing me at first untill she wouldnt dfk at all. The boss should take your review as raising red flags. Good on you bro for posting this and lucky for me I looked past my time with her. She was my first companion (if you can call her impersonal service that) that I had at 42gladesville and it almost turned me off. If I didnt spot a cutie walking down the road at 10pm carrying 3 bags while on my way to see (V) Kim I would have never returned.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am not a fan of writing negative reviews, nor have written many reviews. But all I can say is that she had the same attitude as you described when I saw her. Will not book her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the heads up guys. Three bad experiences is not a common occurrence. I hope the lads see this post.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You guys should all wechat Jessie, he's very pro active about fixing any problems and if you all had a bad time he might get rid of her.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't put up with this shit. Money is too hard to come by. It's a game that deliberate time-wasters play and they'll do it to the next guy too. I see that V Kim is advertised on the roster as Diamond Only and what happens in diamond service is clearly described on the shop website. That's to get us guys through the door.
    Make a complaint, ask for a partial refund and write an after report.
    In my experience it happens in about 5 to 10% of punts and in most shops. That's not bad for this industry. The management at 42 are very supportive of customers (especially regulars) and will do something about it unless of course you are a known trouble-maker or you treat the girls badly.You can always vote with your feet if other places don't deliver the service you pay for. There are several shops I won't punt at anymore!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I'm going to go against the grain and say that I had a wonderful time with Kim a couple of months back. Yeah the BJ wasn't the best but the experience was very sensual. Now that I think about it she did progress things slowly but I don't punt in a hurry.

I'm curious if there's a pattern here though - I'm a relatively young Asian guy. For those who had a shit punt, how would you describe yourself? I get that this shouldn't matter, but there also shouldn't be world hunger but here we are...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Life’s too short to deal with this bullshit of tiers and “diamond service”. At least with the $150/hr shops you get what you expect.

“You want so much huh” far out she’s really giving you the Girlfriend Experience here!!

Hi bro, Jesse here

I apologize for the bad experience. I spoke her long already tonight, she know now what to fix and have to do (and also some things to never do/say) and also will be very mindful for next time. I and the team will keep close eyes on her service. Usually she is great, and have many regular bookings, so lets give her the chance.

Next time things like this happen, please feel free to wechat me at id: eastwindfirefly so I can more quickly tackle and fix the issue. I need details like this to be more effectively improve each of our girls individually. Service quality monitoring and improvement is a long and hard process (pun intended) and every single detail is extremely helpful to me so I know what to keep eyes on and fix.

Again, sorry for the experience, and I hope it doesnt detract you for trying the other girls! Every girl is unique, and will give you different experiences

P.S. thank you all for your kind words! we are now heavily focused on preparing for border reopening, when that happens the floodgate will open and there will be so many new talents too and with more and more competition, service quality generally will rise up again too! so stay tuned!
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 17-03-2021 at 12:36 AM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    Life’s too short to deal with this bullshit of tiers and “diamond service”. At least with the $150/hr shops you get what you expect.

“You want so much huh” far out she’s really giving you the Girlfriend Experience here!!
    I understand your frustation. However the difficult issue is, generally speaking, some talents that work in higher priced shops wouldnt ever work in lower priced shops, especially the young girls real age 18 19 20 21 yo that we have a side focus on, so to attract more talents we have to follow the market price. Of course there are perfect gems too in the $150/hr shops, but statistically they are quite very rare, needle in haystacks. Price is the way we use to attract the majority of these talents, and sometimes we have the side effect of some girls not performing up to expectations, in which cases I step in.

So please keep giving me feedbacks straight at my wechat id eastwindfirefly, so I can know which girls to focus on and keep and which girls to fix and improve and which girls to let go. Every detailed feedback helps!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done Jesse. That is why punters trust your diamond service shop above all others. I'll come in and have a session with V Kim very soon.

Banned
    I've seen her in lineup, damn she's hot! Will also try her out on next visit if possible

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    So I'm going to go against the grain and say that I had a wonderful time with Kim a couple of months back. Yeah the BJ wasn't the best but the experience was very sensual. Now that I think about it she did progress things slowly but I don't punt in a hurry.

I'm curious if there's a pattern here though - I'm a relatively young Asian guy. For those who had a shit punt, how would you describe yourself? I get that this shouldn't matter, but there also shouldn't be world hunger but here we are...
    Many WLs do preferential treatment on customers of certain age ranges and looks. And then there's some who does immoral behaviours regardless of the customer's description.

It sounds like she's doing the preferential treatment towards you while behaving immorally towards others that doesn't look attractive to her. If she continues this way I don't think she'll last long, not every brothel customer is a handsome prince with long locks of golden hair.

One time many years ago I had a dud punt in 42 with a Taiwanese girl. She turned up late for her booking and didn't even try her best to get me hard so I cut my stay short and got refunded for the remaining time I didn't spend. Was about to create an account to write up an AR about her but I didn't because at that time somebody had already wrote a negative AR about her. I probably should've read the AR at that time before booking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hi bro, Jesse here

I apologize for the bad experience. I spoke her long already tonight, she know now what to fix and have to do (and also some things to never do/say) and also will be very mindful for next time. I and the team will keep close eyes on her service. Usually she is great, and have many regular bookings, so lets give her the chance.

Next time things like this happen, please feel free to wechat me at id: eastwindfirefly so I can more quickly tackle and fix the issue. I need details like this to be more effectively improve each of our girls individually. Service quality monitoring and improvement is a long and hard process (pun intended) and every single detail is extremely helpful to me so I know what to keep eyes on and fix.

Again, sorry for the experience, and I hope it doesnt detract you for trying the other girls! Every girl is unique, and will give you different experiences

P.S. thank you all for your kind words! we are now heavily focused on preparing for border reopening, when that happens the floodgate will open and there will be so many new talents too and with more and more competition, service quality generally will rise up again too! so stay tuned!
    Hi Jesse, as always thanks for your hard work! I genuinely hope she improves her service for future punters. Keen to meet new talent once borders finally reopen