Thread: Slim Beauty Yaya at Jin Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Slim Beauty Yaya at Jin Massage

Establishment : Dulwich Jin Massage
    Wechat: dulwichhill
    ML: Yaya Thailand

Date visit: 14.03.2021

Saw Syd99 forum review mentioned a newbie Yaya at Dulwich Jin Massage. Checked WeChat photo of Yaya, young, tall slim pretty girl, I can be sure real photo as taken from first room from the shop.
    Called and booked to visit, entered from front door as not bother of rear entrance as I visited before changed management. Saw Yaya, indeed very pretty and tall paid for an hour. In the room offered Yaya $50 for extra, clothes off and enjoyed her massage. Good and strong massage, look at wall mirror saw her long limbs onto of my body. She worked hard as 2 days in the city too. Part 2, skinny bod D top and trimmed bush under with meaty bum. Very good session, she served me Spanish body to body and good HJ.
    WIR, is a yes from me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing
    Any photos as unable to connect their wechat
    Can you pm please?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wechat: dulwichhill

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    There seems to be two thai girl on roster now. My Thai addicted friend sampled yaya and said she is good all rounder. There seem to be another small and slim one. Not sure which day she is on...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Went down to the shop and Yaya was busy, end up empty handed but that doesn't matter as I am still recovering from the exhausted session with Jessica on Tuesday.

Vivian was very keen on me going back today to try the new Thai girl started last week. Info I get so far is she is one of the top girl in western suburbs. VERY YOUNG about 22-23. Shorter than Yaya but same kind of slim build. That implies a pocket rocket style. All options available at standard RNT price.

I have to say it has been a long time that I am excited to see a WL / ML. Especially when it is a Thai girl...... Will see how the day progress!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been hearing good things about Jin massage and am thai addicted myself. Will give a crack to. Thanks for the AR

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by masacuph View Post
    Been hearing good things about Jin massage and am thai addicted myself. Will give a crack to. Thanks for the AR
    Jin massage has good feedbacks as even previous shop DHM. Liked the big standard bedroom and shower in the shop too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what is the verdict on this girl?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post
    what is the verdict on this girl?
    I want to know too. Shop photo looks ok but most Thai girl is Sydney is greedy and bad serviced.

Wonder if she is still good after lock down like before?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Good read bro
    Like her service oriented personality

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I have seen Yaya in the beginning of year. Good looking, friendly and standard service with correct attitude.
    8/10

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudPuntTerminator View Post
    I want to know too. Shop photo looks ok but most Thai girl is Sydney is greedy and bad serviced.

Wonder if she is still good after lock down like before?
    Yaya is girl next door alike, good service with standard on menu.

Not sure where the concepts most of Sydney’s Thai girls is greedy and bad service comes from?
    Probably you can start another thread those shops or girls are greedy and bad service so we can save our visit. Thanks in advance.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Yaya is girl next door alike, good service with standard on menu.

Not sure where the concepts most of Sydney’s Thai girls is greedy and bad service comes from?
    Probably you can start another thread those shops or girls are greedy and bad service so we can save our visit. Thanks in advance.
    Just follow lonely heart's threads... You will see alot of his views on it... Personally, I too have encountered more than a handful... Mostly mountain chickens masquerading as peacocks... You can take a girl out of a village...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I dropped in for a quick 45 minute taste of Yaya's massage and treatment today. It was very relaxing and enjoyable. I was lazy, so didn't go all hungry like a wolf... I laid there like a good little boy and let Yaya's expert hands ease all those knots away...

For an extremely slim girl, she is strong and attentive. Her pressure never once dropped in the whole half hour. The last quarter of play was like having a baby lamb snuggling up to you... A Thai baby lamb that is...

Friendly, genuine and hard working. Yaya wasn't like the majority of her sisters in the other shops. Charming, sweet and always smiling, she is a gorgeous Thai gal...

It has been just under 2 years since I've enjoyed the company of a Thai ML... Last year's session with Thai ML Kate from NPBM was lacklustre and a waste of a $20 tip to have her brush her pointy nips along my back for a quick second... To top it off, the useless bloke at reception didn't even acknowledge me leaving out the front door... Lovely customer service here...

Baby lamb.. Peacocks and mountain chickens.

If u see her regularly report back if she is baby lamb or something else 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    The last quarter of play was like having a baby lamb snuggling up to you... A Thai baby lamb that is...
    Sage

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Baby lamb.. Peacocks and mountain chickens.

If u see her regularly report back if she is baby lamb or something else ��
    In my future reports, you might read of monkeys and donkeys... As for Yaya, she is affectionately known as a jungle chicken (south) as oppose to a mountain chicken (north)... I forgot, there are no sheep in Thailand the last time I checked... Lol!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    I dropped in for a quick 45 minute taste of Yaya's massage and treatment today. It was very relaxing and enjoyable. I was lazy, so didn't go all hungry like a wolf... I laid there like a good little boy and let Yaya's expert hands ease all those knots away...

For an extremely slim girl, she is strong and attentive. Her pressure never once dropped in the whole half hour. The last quarter of play was like having a baby lamb snuggling up to you... A Thai baby lamb that is...

Friendly, genuine and hard working. Yaya wasn't like the majority of her sisters in the other shops. Charming, sweet and always smiling, she is a gorgeous Thai gal...

It has been just under 2 years since I've enjoyed the company of a Thai ML... Last year's session with Thai ML Kate from NPBM was lacklustre and a waste of a $20 tip to have her brush her pointy nips along my back for a quick second... To top it off, the useless bloke at reception didn't even acknowledge me leaving out the front door... Lovely customer service here...
    Thanks for sharing Yaya latest service.
    She is good with service and nice girl too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which day if the week does Yaya work? Btw, what is the shop wechat? I could not find in their website. Cheers.