Thread: Young slim pretty student - Emily

Shop Owner

Young slim pretty student - Lucky

Last edited by FantasyClub35; 24-04-2021 at 12:47 PM.
    35 Parramatta Rd Anannadale nsw 2038

Wechat : fantasyclub04

Landline:9519 8998

Mobile :0405 830 742

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This place has to be the biggest shit hole in Sydney. I've been here several times, because it's close to home.

I have sent texts and photos, being assured photos are genuine and that multiple girls are in the shop. I go to the shop (10 mins from home) to be told that there is only one girl available. Once I was told all the 'other' girls had gone out on outcalls (in 10 mins, right). Of course, the photos are always fake.

The actual place is a dump. There is no pride in ownership. An unpleasant bloke always seems to be at the desk. He chain smokes, fiddles with his phone, and could not more rude or unhelpful if he tried. His English is okay before a booking but if there is an issue he resorts to 'No English; English not good, sorry'.

The rooms are damp, poorly ventilated, and the furniture is falling apart. There is no cleaning done.

The service is always rubbish from my experience. I know from speaking with girls that one issue is they are just plain miserable working at this shit hole of a place.

Do not go here. There are so many other better Asian options - Gerald Street Marrickville, the Ginza places. Even a budget place like Kelly's at Five Dock has girls that are happy because they are treated well.

6 star my arse. This is not the place for anyone looking for a quality experience from girls who are treated respectfully by 'management' - a term that has to be used loosely in relation to the chain-smoking creep.

Sorry to be blunt, but I've done so much money going to this place in the hope of having a decent experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truffaut View Post
    This place has to be the biggest shit hole in Sydney. I've been here several times, because it's close to home.

I have sent texts and photos, being assured photos are genuine and that multiple girls are in the shop. I go to the shop (10 mins from home) to be told that there is only one girl available. Once I was told all the 'other' girls had gone out on outcalls (in 10 mins, right). Of course, the photos are always fake.

The actual place is a dump. There is no pride in ownership. An unpleasant bloke always seems to be at the desk. He chain smokes, fiddles with his phone, and could not more rude or unhelpful if he tried. His English is okay before a booking but if there is an issue he resorts to 'No English; English not good, sorry'.

The rooms are damp, poorly ventilated, and the furniture is falling apart. There is no cleaning done.

The service is always rubbish from my experience. I know from speaking with girls that one issue is they are just plain miserable working at this shit hole of a place.

Do not go here. There are so many other better Asian options - Gerald Street Marrickville, the Ginza places. Even a budget place like Kelly's at Five Dock has girls that are happy because they are treated well.

6 star my arse. This is not the place for anyone looking for a quality experience from girls who are treated respectfully by 'management' - a term that has to be used loosely in relation to the chain-smoking creep.

Sorry to be blunt, but I've done so much money going to this place in the hope of having a decent experience.
    Added to my "Avoid" List.
    Thanks mate.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk