Thread: Chloe

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chloe

My first bad punt at 42
    Poor attitude and rough girl
    Ymmv but I had no connection with this girl, and she didn’t seem to be interested to connect

She looks nicer in photo, I like taller girls and she fits that. Boobs are augmented. Face average looks

Sometimes you do something the girl may not like ( not on purpose) , experienced girl will gently/ discreetly move your head, hand, whatever away.or tell you she doesn’t like it. In this case sucking her nipples got a rough shove to the side of the head.
    Fucking in mish in a position she didn’t like gets a shove/kick you away
    She is diamond and will only do 45 or 60 minutes.
    I did the deed and cleaned up and left straight after, before time up.
    Couldn’t wait to leave

Banned
    Did you take it up with the lads…?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chloe

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Did you take it up with the lads…?
    No, not in the habit or mood to dwell on a bad punt. Just put it down to you get some good and bad hits. Only reason I post review is to share experience with fellow punters

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
    No, not in the habit or mood to dwell on a bad punt. Just put it down to you get some good and bad hits. Only reason I post review is to share experience with fellow punters
    If they don’t know they can’t fix it
    It also prevents another punter from having the same bad experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You should chat to the lads on Wechat and let them know

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Have to agree with Mr LV.

The management at 42G run a tight ship and they’re always ready to listen to reasonable feedback.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Strange, this is the second bad review from here recently. Agree with you TC Jessie runs a tight ship.

Could it be the girls are a bit cocky cause there's no new competition on the horizon?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chloe doesn't sound good at all. Must avoid then.

Hi seafood! Jesse here.

Truly apologize for the experience, I will get to the bottom of this. I and the team will have a long talk with her.
    She is relatively new, from Melbourne, and service is quite very different there and here. In some ways she is already better than average, but in other aspects I can now see she may be lacking. Step by step we will try to improve her, please be patient and give us time

In the meanwhile, every details please send to me at wechat id eastwindfirefly, so I can more effectively know what issue to tackle and which areas to improve each individual girls. Sometimes hard to know if no details, because I dont book the girl myself! Have to rely from detailed feedbacks to know whats right and whats wrong need to be improved.

Again, sorry for the experience, rest assured the team is on focus on fixing this now

P.S. dotcumdoinyou, you are right. when there is less incoming constant supply and less competition because borders close (75% are gone!), the current providers hold more say on things because all shops in sydney are offering them more and more money to do less and less service to entice them to move. But dont worry, we also have quite a good estimation that borders will open in a few months towards the end of the year, and we are currently already in talks with around 40+ of our previous girls who currently got stuck overseas and also already got enquiries from 70+ new girls from china, japan, korea, indonesia, malaysia, thailand, etc. Things are looking great, and fingers crossed the year 2022 we will see an explosion of new talents and the opposite will happen, service level in quality will improve so much because theres so many competition in sydney by then. be patient all, this year may be a struggle, but the next year onwards things will get great!

P.P.S. thank you all for the kind words!
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 17-03-2021 at 12:37 AM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Banned

Nil

Saw her yesterday and can honestly say she’s the prettiest (face) and sexiest(body) girl I’ve experienced at 42. I’ve seen about 10 girls there. Had a great time. I’m Australian born, grew up here etc hence maybe getting along very easily. Tbh I would rather keep her to myself Lmaoo but I think it’s only fair to share my experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteccc View Post
    Saw her yesterday and can honestly say she’s the prettiest (face) and sexiest(body) girl I’ve experienced at 42. I’ve seen about 10 girls there. Had a great time. I’m Australian born, grew up here etc hence maybe getting along very easily. Tbh I would rather keep her to myself Lmaoo but I think it’s only fair to share my experience
    She didn't on the roster for a long time, where did y see her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hillstop View Post
    She didn't on the roster for a long time, where did y see her
    If you are talking about Aussie Chloe then she's been on the roster for past few weeks. She was on yesterday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is back on again if its aussie Chloe. Any recent feedback on her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone seen Chloe recently?