Thread: New shop at Aspley?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New shop at Aspley?

Was trying to look for any roster information on Locanto for Golden as the ml I saw twice there no longer available (messaged them but haven't got response).

And I found this link about a new shop (Corner of Robinson Rd and Mapellen St):

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...N-SPECIAL.html

It is really a new shop? Looks like is run by same people at Zillmere Roundabout...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kalh688 View Post
    Was trying to look for any roster information on Locanto for Golden as the ml I saw twice there no longer available (messaged them but haven't got response).

And I found this link about a new shop (Corner of Robinson Rd and Mapellen St):

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...N-SPECIAL.html

It is really a new shop? Looks like is run by same people at Zillmere Roundabout...
    The location appears new at least.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually the location looks old. There used to be a shop there about 15 to 20 years ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was there last week - old one at the door ... led me to someone she said was ''young'' ... turned out to be old too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha, the classic Zillmere caps lock...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to the Zillmere roundabout shop early one Saturday morning after the lady at the Carseldine shop (near train station, gone now I believe) told me there were younger girls there. I had only asked her if there were many girls working at her shop. Weird response but ok. So I rocked up and there were no punters but they said they were busy. Guess I now know what I feels like when we rock up at a shop and say “no thanks” to the ladies on offer... 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thought I would give this place a try today for something different, hit the doorbell walked in then turned around and walked out. ML way to old for my liking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I stopped in here late one evening on my way back up the coast and was pleasantly surprised with my visit. ML was young, tiny and cute. GVFM