Thread: Emily - rimming

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Emily - rimming

Feeling the need this afternoon so texted 42g to see who was available that does rimming. Got recommended Emily so locked in a time away we go again. Go to room while she gets ready. I was first customer of day for her. I hit the shower and wait for her. A few minutes later she rocks in with these librarian glasses on. Nice big tits, a little pudge on her ass but nothing a 50 year old white guy should complain about. We kiss but I get a sense she doesn’t enjoy Dfk so willing to move on. She starts licking me all over - tits, stomach, legs. I feel like some direction is required and ask her to lick my balls. She is an amazing ball licker which progresses to bbbj quickly. I ask her to slow down. She does. But I know I’m going to explode. She goes at it again, I say stop, but know it’s too late. So I ask her to keep going and exploded in her mouth. Quick shower then back at it. She asks me for a massage which I do. She’s really enjoying but I’m thinking this hour is really about me so we move on after a few mins. I ask her about rimming. She thinks I’m asking about rhyming. So I resort to sign language- your tongue up my arse. Oh, rimming. She asks me to turn over and performs a cat bath all over my back. Wipes out, she gives my arse a clean then tongue is in. Fuck. It felt good. I’m moaning and she’s getting more into it for what seems like an eternity. I don’t want her to get grossed out and spend too long down there but get the sense she is really enjoying- no shit. Eventually she comes back up for air and asks me if I enjoyed? Yes, lots of enjoyment. She says most girls don’t know what to do and just lick on the surface while she goes right in. Yes you do indeed baby. Now I want to fuck you. I start pounding her missionary so I can look at her. She’s giving all the fake moans which I don’t really care for but then I come up with an idea, I see her glasses on the side of the bed and pass them to her and ask her to put the, on. I then pound her harder thinking I’m fucking this sexy Chinese librarian. Boom. Boom. I blow my load. Quick shower, cuddle then back into the wild.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love the rimming

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does Emily do standard service ?

Emily is on today
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42