Thread: Size 4, A cup

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Size 4, A cup

Hi fellow punters,
    I have seen massage girls quite size 4-5 & A cup or small but they don't do FS. Like Ellie from 267Parramatta (parramatta blossom massage)
    Where can I see girls who are slim with very small boobs and ready for gold service?
    I have checked shop info but most of on offer is B+ unfortunately which are not my liking.
    Thanks in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jay at No5 Marrickvile might be what you are looking for. No English but if that means much to you.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmiInSydney View Post
    Hi fellow punters,
    I have seen massage girls quite size 4-5 & A cup or small but they don't do FS. Like Ellie from 267Parramatta (parramatta blossom massage)
    Where can I see girls who are slim with very small boobs and ready for gold service?
    I have checked shop info but most of on offer is B+ unfortunately which are not my liking.
    Thanks in advance.
    If it’s advertised as B+, it’s probably A’s anyway.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hi fellow punters,
    Thanks in advance.
    I know a WL not an ML. C Susan from Ginza Club fits that description to a T.
    A word of warning... Face and service are not good. Service level low because of lack of experience, not attitude. Good luck!

I like size 4 A cup too... Sussan Ginza mentioned above is very tiny yes. Kiki C is also very petite.

But honestly, these small ladies are not the best punts (Kiki is excellent just to clarify). Something or some complex they have? Or maybe cautious given their size?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    I like size 4 A cup too... Sussan Ginza mentioned above is very tiny yes. Kiki C is also very petite.

But honestly, these small ladies are not the best punts (Kiki is excellent just to clarify). Something or some complex they have? Or maybe cautious given their size?
    Trouble is, Kiki is not an A-cupper in my book. At least not Asian A-cupper.... probably a B. Sussan on the other hand... complete airport runway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    complete airport runway.
    I remember a Korean friend of mine describing this as "gum on the asphalt"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Size 4, A cup

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckhold3000 View Post
    Jay at No5 Marrickvile might be what you are looking for. No English but if that means much to you.
    Thanks.
    I checked N5M website and it mention she is deaf but will definitely check with them.

Thanks.
    I checked N5M website and it mention she is deaf but will definitely check with them.
    What do you mean by she’s deaf ?

So, anyone who doesn’t speak English is deaf ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What do you mean by she’s deaf ?

So, anyone who doesn’t speak English is deaf ?
    No bud. She cant hear a thing and can not read English. So no lip reading unless you can do chinese lip.. Lots of thumbs up and nodding from me and her in my experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah when you talk to her through her phone translator it’s always translating into Mandarin (or maybe Cantonese, I’m not sure but someone here probably knows) but one time I did something funny and it sounded like she audibly went “whaaat” but I think it was just her making a sound. I love the sounds she makes, they’re very cute, like her moaning during sex. It can almost sound a dying goat at times but it’s really hot haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Yeah when you talk to her through her phone translator it’s always translating into Mandarin (or maybe Cantonese, I’m not sure but someone here probably knows) but one time I did something funny and it sounded like she audibly went “whaaat” but I think it was just her making a sound. I love the sounds she makes, they’re very cute, like her moaning during sex. It can almost sound a dying goat at times but it’s really hot haha
    Hey Sharphorse, just curious, but do you work in an abbotior? LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anywhere have size 4 or 5 WL in northern area as well thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try Angel at Ingleburn Massage and Relaxation Centre... Jap/Cambodian chick. Saw her on a Friday. From memory, I think it's 31 Stanley Rd, Ingleburn.
    P.S.
    She like it rough.... Grabs ya neck when she is in cowgirl position. Good girl gone bad, I tell ya... early 20's. Banging her doggie...damn she creams pretty fast... Clean, creamy and tasty!
    Last edited by BadDog1980; 17-03-2021 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Putting in Age of WL