Visited date: 16.03.2021
    ML's : Suki
    Shop Name: Renwick Baby Massage
    Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm
    WeChat: ladyau777
    Rate :Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate & DTM massage, B2B, NHJ 60 minutes $160, 90 minutes $ 220, 120 minutes $ 300

My experience/ recommendation;
    After met Tiffany on Sunday, she suggested to visit Suki busty lady. Arrived at 10, Suki was waiting since 9 ish, after settled paperwork, we went to second room inside atmosphere had been prepared, essential burner and hot tea. Granted hugging 🤗as she wasn’t secured we started her routines.

First she mentioned to me my socks too tight as will affect blood circulation... next probably over 30’s...WTF ...Change ML? Not me, after heard this, I can feel she has something that I can learn from her. Suki’s massage fabulous, every points met my requirements, she asked my preference of part 1&2?
    Me: I am enjoying your massage, no playtime as I just want therapeutic massaging for body, prostate and DTM 🐉.

Part 2, Suki disrobed performed B2B back before turned over for prostate as permissions granted for touching her natural C with busty body. I felt tsunami hits numerous times so good as well as les 🍌standing high since DTM 🐉started. So glad to see Les 🍌standing for long time.

No eruption 🌋at RBM as planned for tomorrow visiting 227 Broadway but instead I erupted at 227NSM just now with Amore 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Thanks Leslie75 good review.hope see you soon

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Suki roster tomorrow,please make your booking specialized in remedial massage prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful girl Suki roster today,please make your booking specialized in remedial massage prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As always , well reviewed Bro Les..
    met Tiffany after a long hiatus and you came up ..
    Any out of the world recommendations- let me know