i guess most of us try to do a bit of chit chat in our sessions. it just makes for a friendlier atmosphere. both ways. through the years ive had plenty of working ladies tell me bits and pieces of their life. sometimes you see them a few times and get to know them. sometimes the odd date here and there.or sometimes even holiday together (those were the days)

but a few weeks ago i had a wl give me her whole life story, the first time we met. i didnt mind, in fact i enjoyed talking with her. i wish we could do the whole coffee and chat thing. but it just seemed a little "weird" to get the whole lot as soon as we meet.
so since then the thoughts going through my head are either she tells every customer her whole story, and its all bullshit she makes up to "be friendly", or, she is comfortable with me.

but later on i was thinking to myself, the concept of a wl being stalked by a customer is a real thing that would actually happen in this world. and if a potential "stalker" knows a bit too much personal stuff about a wl, then shes an easy target. im wondering, do i talk with her about this(or boss) or just let it be.
she reckons she only told me her life story, and noone else, but who knows?