Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wl sharing their private life

Senior Member(無間使者)

wl sharing their private life

i guess most of us try to do a bit of chit chat in our sessions. it just makes for a friendlier atmosphere. both ways. through the years ive had plenty of working ladies tell me bits and pieces of their life. sometimes you see them a few times and get to know them. sometimes the odd date here and there.or sometimes even holiday together (those were the days)

but a few weeks ago i had a wl give me her whole life story, the first time we met. i didnt mind, in fact i enjoyed talking with her. i wish we could do the whole coffee and chat thing. but it just seemed a little "weird" to get the whole lot as soon as we meet.
    so since then the thoughts going through my head are either she tells every customer her whole story, and its all bullshit she makes up to "be friendly", or, she is comfortable with me.

but later on i was thinking to myself, the concept of a wl being stalked by a customer is a real thing that would actually happen in this world. and if a potential "stalker" knows a bit too much personal stuff about a wl, then shes an easy target. im wondering, do i talk with her about this(or boss) or just let it be.
    she reckons she only told me her life story, and noone else, but who knows?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Delay tactic.

Less talk more work!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintr View Post
    Delay tactic.

Less talk more work!
    that crossed my mind, but why would delay tactic talk need to be about her private life. why not just general chit chat.

and, she was by no means a lazy punt. ive since seen her a few times and have left fully drained each time.
    cant wait for the next session.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had a ML girl today who told me about her recent holiday in Queensland,she loved the place. She stayed at a place where I have a holiday house and I offered her to stay there with me,but she would have to work for her keep. She laughed and said that she may consider it in the future. I very much doubt that she will take me up on my generous offer!

I've been able to work out some WL real name and found them on FB and IG.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    I've been able to work out some WL real name and found them on FB and IG.
    if you actually used or shared that information it would rightly be considered stalking (and/or doxing)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    some girls just love to talk
    And WLs are no different.
    And sometimes the only person to talk to is a paying customer who just wants to fuck her mouth and cunt.
    That’s punting.
    Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting topic!

Most people are not aware of the dangers of sharing your private life to a stranger unfortunately. Look at the teenagers sharing everything on social media!

As for the WL/ML I always consider they BS and they should do. I also BS actually.

Yeah it's a bit sad as you don't really share things even though the girl can be really nice and friendly. But we are not going there to make friends. We are doing business! This doesn't prevent us from being nice and polite of course!

Anyway most girls probably see us as fucking pigs but still pretend. Who can blame them? As long as the money is worth the punt! This is the cruel punting life!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had one who mid-punt told me about her husband dying. Talk about a mood killer!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do most of you use punting names unrelated to your real name? make up other details?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewwoody View Post
    I had one who mid-punt told me about her husband dying. Talk about a mood killer!
    And-die-woody ...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    do most of you use punting names unrelated to your real name? make up other details?
    Real name, bro. Everytime. Think of it this way. If you bumped into her on the street and she yelled out your fake name while clearly speaking to you, that's an insta-death to your current relationship if you were with your partner. If she called you by your real name, there's still a chance you can wiggle out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewwoody View Post
    Either she was telling the truth or she really hated her husband. Some Asian people like to tell others someone they hated had died. It's like a curse, lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    Interesting topic!

Most people are not aware of the dangers of sharing your private life to a stranger unfortunately.
    this is what concerns me. she is intelligent enough to run a business, but doesnt know not to tell strangers where she lives.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Real name, bro. Everytime. Think of it this way. If you bumped into her on the street and she yelled out your fake name while clearly speaking to you, that's an insta-death to your current relationship if you were with your partner. If she called you by your real name, there's still a chance you can wiggle out of it.
    Why would you be even speaking to her if you were with a partner?

Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    that crossed my mind, but why would delay tactic talk need to be about her private life. why not just general chit chat.

and, she was by no means a lazy punt. ive since seen her a few times and have left fully drained each time.
    cant wait for the next session.
    Mate, you said the first time you met this WL, she shared her whole life story with you. Then you went back to see her a few more times and were happy every time. You mind sharing what were the conversation like on your subsequent visits ? Did she just repeating herself, telling you some new and more about herself or the topics were changed , that could be interesting?

But the fact that you did go back for more, whatever her intentions in the first place, it worked didn’t it ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, you said the first time you met this WL, she shared her whole life story with you. Then you went back to see her a few more times and were happy every time. You mind sharing what were the conversation like on your subsequent visits ? Did she just repeating herself, telling you some new and more about herself or the topics were changed , that could be interesting?

But the fact that you did go back for more, whatever her intentions in the first place, it worked didn’t it ?
    subsequent conversations were just, more details. more things. and like i said before, who knows if its actually true or not, but if it is true then its "potentially" scary. if its not true, then her business dealing documents she showed me were just dummy documents she has made up just to....whatever???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Really? Couldn’t you pretend you don’t know her and say “gee, I must have a doppelgänger called Geoff” 😂 I think either way in that situation you’re screwed hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A WL I saw a few times who I befriended in real life added me to Facebook, Instagram from her personal page. I saw likes and comments on her posts who I recognised as other WLs of the same ethnicity and/or same shop as her who I used to see before her 😅 I just pretend I didn’t see

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Why would you be even speaking to her if you were with a partner?
    Her yelling out your name is different from you going up and speaking to her. Most of these girls wouldn't do it if they knew you were with someone, but sometimes they could make a mistake. If they used your real name and you managed to "signal" her away before it's too late, you can at least tell your partner she was some acquaintance from the past (eg. realtor, hairdresser, etc). If she called out a fake name, good luck trying to explain that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast