Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wl sharing their private life

Banned
    Met some ML’s/Wl’s who like some/all punters will tell you script and what you are wanting to hear , in doing this the script can be subtlety or grossly altered. Like any environment people do this .

Met some who are very open , though at times this exposed inconsistencies.

One viet ml/WL who once after established each other as a regular and seeing her private from her Killara/Lindfield apartments would often extend the session long after the actual booked time. She liked
    To talk and we Got a long. As one of her ‘special’ customers. Putting aside ideas I was being lined up , the time spent like this was like any ‘friendship’.

It was intimate enough for her to often discuss her family in Vietnam her life story from then how she got here and her life in Australian up to her current boyfriend /fiancée and to the extent she was showing the large chunk of diamond engagement ring proudly at the same time as she was head down on my cock BBBJ.

Does it make anything more telling about her motivation or character? Or just the basis reality of our friendship

I have had plenty of girls share lots of personal details over the years. I like seeing regulars so it kinda goes with the territory. One regular got her L's and a car recently. She had a licence back in Thailand but never drove a manual. She bought a manual lol....asked me to take her on driving lessons!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Real name, bro. Everytime. Think of it this way. If you bumped into her on the street and she yelled out your fake name while clearly speaking to you, that's an insta-death to your current relationship if you were with your partner. If she called you by your real name, there's still a chance you can wiggle out of it.
    Real name here as well. I'm too old to remember a fake name plus if I ever had one yell my name i have plenty of fake scenarios to use - same gym, used to work together in different teams, friend's younger sister, etc.

Yes I've spent too much time pondering these hypotheticals, but a bro's gotta be prepared!

Banned
    We are all weird.
    Life is weird.
    When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible.
    We call this mutal weirdness lust.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    We are all weird.
    Life is weird.
    When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible.
    We call this mutal weirdness lust.
    It seems "acid"is coming back into vogue

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah there’s been a few ML that have told me their personal details. You can tell which ones are lying or not by how vague they are.

I when I first started punting I was honest about everything but then just suddenly for some reason made a whole fake persona eg name, job, life etc I stick to it. The less they know the real me the better

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It seems "acid"is coming back into vogue
    I am currently while i am typing eating a Uncle Tetsu Cheesecake.
    Its delicious.
    Would you like me to order you one Bud ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    99.9 percent of what comes out of their mouth is bullshit their whole life is a lie and if you want to believe anything that a half cooked working girl tells you ok a lot of the time its all part of the game be careful what you do because they are all after something majority of them are not very smart but they know how to play the punters

Banned
    I have eaten half a box of Uncle Testu Cheesecakes.
    I am now full.
    Its was exquisite.
    The offer still stands bud.
    Goodnight.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    99.9 percent of what comes out of their mouth is bullshit their whole life is a lie and if you want to believe anything that a half cooked working girl tells you ok a lot of the time its all part of the game be careful what you do because they are all after something majority of them are not very smart but they know how to play the punters
    Are you a vitriolic punter , or a punter who is vitriolic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this is so true.
    a long time ago i went on a 1 week holiday with a wl. just me and her. and still after the week i didnt know a single honest thing about her. i was 25 so i didnt really care though.

the wl in question though from my first post. if she is 99.9% laying (which is perhaps the case) she has the documents to back it up. why would any wl go to the lengths of making false documents just to lie to customer

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    this is so true.
    a long time ago i went on a 1 week holiday with a wl. just me and her. and still after the week i didnt know a single honest thing about her. i was 25 so i didnt really care though.

the wl in question though from my first post. if she is 99.9% laying (which is perhaps the case) she has the documents to back it up. why would any wl go to the lengths of making false documents just to lie to customer
    You mentioned you can speak to the "boss", so I'm guessing this is a shop girl. If you said this was a private girl, that's a huge red flag cos it sounds exactly like one I recently met. Full of legit documents to prove her financial problems and started asking for money. Then I realised:
    1. She's been using the same "legit" docs to pull the same trick on other punters.
    2. When I first met her, she was always on the lookout for a "stalker" who she alleged abused her, with very little other details given. Now I realise that was probably one of the previous guys she scammed money from. Now I'm one of them, lol!

To you, bro, if she starts asking for money to fix "problems", run for the hills and don't look back!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You mentioned you can speak to the "boss", so I'm guessing this is a shop girl. If you said this was a private girl, that's a huge red flag cos it sounds exactly like one I recently met. Full of legit documents to prove her financial problems and started asking for money. Then I realised:
    1. She's been using the same "legit" docs to pull the same trick on other punters.
    2. When I first met her, she was always on the lookout for a "stalker" who she alleged abused her, with very little other details given. Now I realise that was probably one of the previous guys she scammed money from. Now I'm one of them, lol!

To you, bro, if she starts asking for money to fix "problems", run for the hills and don't look back!
    Google Josh Reynolds....she is not a WL that I know of, but she uses the same modus operandi.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Never ceases to amaze me how gullible and naive some guys are.
    A smart girl can spot a sucker really quickly and then they zoom in for the kill.
    Sometimes the con will be short and sweet and suddenly you are out of pocket, and you can consider yourself lucky if you get away with just this.
    Because usually they will play the long game, not taking obvious chances for a small immediate gain, build trust, and then get a lot more out of you over time.

Senior Member(無間使者)

yep, it is shop girl.

ive seen her 3-4 times now, she hasnt asked for a thing.it hasnt cost me a thing (apart from the punt cost) been a great punt each time.

the reason i bring it up is quite simply, if i was a stalker she could have a big problem. lucky for her im not and have no interest in going to her house or office etc.

some here have suggested i am gullible. i not sure how they figure that as that would imply i have lost something to her gain.. the wl in
    this instance is potentially the gullible one.

Senior Member(無間使者)

just curious what was her story bout money problems and documents etc. where when?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Are you a vitriolic punter , or a punter who is vitriolic
    No just a punter with his eyes open.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    No just a punter with his eyes open.
    Good on you mate. Some times you try to warn bros here, they refuse to accept it. Tough luck. They just have to learn it the hard way.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Lol everyone should just pay and enjoy the time they paid for. Don't go any further, don't discuss life stuff and don't "lend" money because of a sob story.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol everyone should just pay and enjoy the time they paid for. Don't go any further, don't discuss life stuff and don't "lend" money because of a sob story.
    Exactly!
    Pay. Fuck. Leave.
    I have been saying this for 8 years on this forum.
    And that sums it up.
    Go to a punt
    Switch on.
    Totally give your heart and soul and cock and mind and everything you have to give. Give it totally and enjoy every moment and second and maybe even transcend time and space and fucking enjoy!
    And then switch off. It’s over. It’s gone. That’s it.
    Go back to your reality. Whatever that is.
    That’s the essence of punting.
    You absolutely have to grasp this otherwise you will either be a hard cynical prick who hardens his heart and who never really enjoys himself or a dumb sucker who always gets taken for a fool.
    You can have your cake and eat it too when punting. And damn it’s such a sweet crumbly smooth creamy chocolatey cake. Ooh and that sweet icing !
    Enjoy!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast