Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wl sharing their private life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Good on you mate. Some times you try to warn bros here, they refuse to accept it. Tough luck. They just have to learn it the hard way.
    it seems this is directed at me, apologies if not.

what exactly am i being warned of, and what am i supposed to be "learning" the hard way?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    it seems this is directed at me, apologies if not.

what exactly am i being warned of, and what am i supposed to be "learning" the hard way?
    Not you. It was for liminal. Attacked another bro for telling it as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol everyone should just pay and enjoy the time they paid for. Don't go any further, don't discuss life stuff and don't "lend" money because of a sob story.
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Exactly!
    Pay. Fuck. Leave.
    I have been saying this for 8 years on this forum.
    And that sums it up.
    Go to a punt
    Switch on.
    Totally give your heart and soul and cock and mind and everything you have to give. Give it totally and enjoy every moment and second and maybe even transcend time and space and fucking enjoy!
    And then switch off. It’s over. It’s gone. That’s it.
    Go back to your reality. Whatever that is.
    That’s the essence of punting.
    You absolutely have to grasp this otherwise you will either be a hard cynical prick who hardens his heart and who never really enjoys himself or a dumb sucker who always gets taken for a fool.
    You can have your cake and eat it too when punting. And damn it’s such a sweet crumbly smooth creamy chocolatey cake. Ooh and that sweet icing !
    Enjoy!
    Easier said than done, bros. The one I came across was pretty intense. She literally made it sound like it was life and death. When I gave her the money, I thought I was giving it away to help a friend in need. Never thought I'd get it back. Then I saw in the forum that she did the exact same shit on another bro, at a completely different time frame?

Sometimes you think you've met all the fucked up people in the world, along comes another one that shows you how much more fucked up they can be. That's why I have come to the conclusion, yes these girls need to be treated with respect, but only up to the point of them being a service provider to you and nothing more. They are either already messed up in the head to begin with, or they will get messed up by being in the industry eventually. That's the long and short of them, unfortunately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly!
    Pay. Fuck. Leave.
    I have been saying this for 8 years on this forum.
    And that sums it up.
    Go to a punt
    Switch on.
    Totally give your heart and soul and cock and mind and everything you have to give. Give it totally and enjoy every moment and second and maybe even transcend time and space and fucking enjoy!
    And then switch off. It’s over. It’s gone. That’s it.
    Go back to your reality. Whatever that is.
    That’s the essence of punting.
    You absolutely have to grasp this otherwise you will either be a hard cynical prick who hardens his heart and who never really enjoys himself or a dumb sucker who always gets taken for a fool.
    You can have your cake and eat it too when punting. And damn it’s such a sweet crumbly smooth creamy chocolatey cake. Ooh and that sweet icing !
    Enjoy!
    Spot on its punting its supposed to be fun then leave

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Spot on its punting its supposed to be fun then leave
    This is why I prefer those that have minimal (at best) English

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not you. It was for liminal. Attacked another bro for telling it as it is.
    lol. not attacking .. just calling it ... as it is ..

Perhaps to tease out the irony along with the vitriol and a Snickety hate talk hidden amongst the truth talking ... should have simply asked are you a punter ...

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I had a WL talking about their previous travel history and she showed me her insta.

I added her and she was all good with it.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I got one - long time ago must be 4 to 5 yrs
    Meet this girl for few months really like her so pretty nd we had good connections.

Text her come to my hotel room for 60mins end up staying 90mins. After the deed she start talking about her family nd also about her husband that he die on his way to a sport game or during the game can't remember ... Tears started to flowing out . I gave her extra $50. Not much haha

These days less talk I don't want to hear bad stuff ftom anyone really not my business how poor/ sad u are etc . I'm just a punter come try to have a good time .

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I got one - long time ago must be 4 to 5 yrs
    Meet this girl for few months really like her so pretty nd we had good connections.

Text her come to my hotel room for 60mins end up staying 90mins. After the deed she start talking about her family nd also about her husband that he die on his way to a sport game or during the game can't remember ... Tears started to flowing out . I gave her extra $50. Not much haha

These days less talk I don't want to hear bad stuff ftom anyone really not my business how poor/ sad u are etc . I'm just a punter come try to have a good time .
    That's the spirit bro. Always turn a blind eye or a deaf ear. Charity and punting don't go together.

Fuck if your conscience starts giving you a hard time, just go out and slap a $50 into a beggar's cup somewhere. That's going to go much further and will actually help someone genuinely in need.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    lol. not attacking .. just calling it .
    I thought that's what i was doing sorry i didn't sugar coat it for you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    I thought that's what i was doing sorry i didn't sugar coat it for you
    Nah don’t sweat it dude . We all can be awkward with our expression.. or just type like an ass smells . besides a suppository would taste sweeter

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Of course there are cases where a WL shares details of her private for less than honest purposes. Talk of finances is definitely a red flag!
    But it is worth keeping in mind that most of the time WLs share personal details with punters simply because the punter is there, and punters are the only people they talk too all day or all week.
    A lot of WLs work long shifts and many days of the week and don't have much of a social life outside of work, so punters are the people they see the most.
    So if a WL talks to you about her personal life, don't panic, and don't over think, and over analyse it.
    She is probably not trying to rip you off, and you are almost certainly not special or the only punter she tells these things too.
    Just go with the flow. Of course if she is using it as a tactic to use up half of your session then cut the conversation short. Take the initiative. Don't be a pushover.
    There are many shades of grey in between being a sucker/pushover and being an arsehole/bully.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    , and you are almost certainly not special or the only punter she tells these things too.
    i guess this is what concerms me.
    if she told a potential stalker what she told me, she could be,,, well,,, stalked.... which is not very comfortable for her, and her family.

now as others have said, if a young wl gives out their inst details and a stalker stalks the young lady, and it only affects her alone. thats one thing., but, the wl in question, i know where here own daughter goes to school... that, i think, is another thing. telling this kind of information to the wrong punter could end up uncomfortable for not only the wl, but her daughter. i dont get why she done that.

Banned
    Of course there are cases where a WL shares details of her private for less than honest purposes. Talk of finances is definitely a red flag!
    But it is worth keeping in mind that most of the time WLs share personal details with punters simply because the punter is there, and punters are the only people they talk too all day or all week.
    A lot of WLs work long shifts and many days of the week and don't have much of a social life outside of work, so punters are the people they see the most.
    So if a WL talks to you about her personal life, don't panic, and don't over think, and over analyse it.
    She is probably not trying to rip you off, and you are almost certainly not special or the only punter she tells these things too.
    Just go with the flow. Of course if she is using it as a tactic to use up half of your session then cut the conversation short. Take the initiative. Don't be a pushover.
    There are many shades of grey in between being a sucker/pushover and being an arsehole/bully.
    Sir, nicely written your closing arguments . Erudite ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    An interesting topic.

My experience of this was when the WL at our first time told me some things about herself. She then went into detail about how I made her feel.

My view at this point was that it was purely as a hook for me to come back.

Of course, I took the bait and went back.

Each time we saw each other her private life was more and more exposed. She continued to nurse my ego with her charm offensive.

Somehow she felt comfortable talking to me.

We took this friendship outside of our paid sessions (still continuing our paid sessions though), and she began to really open up.

As it turned out she told me she cherished our friendship as I listened to her and did not act as judge, jury, or executioner. Sex work is not a career for the feint hearted. This WL had no real friends, no real social life, and she would tell me that I was the only normal person in her life. She was always interested in my stories, which she always lapped up and told me how jealous she was of my somewhat “normal” life. She never wanted any money from me apart from paying to have sex with her, (although she did tell me about her precarious financial position which was rather scary to say the least) just an ear to chew, and someone to hold her. She told me that my positive energy was helping her to feel better about herself.

She had told me about her future plans and what her exit strategy was from the business would look like, and what she was going to do when she finally got out.

I though, interpreted this as something more. Her life was a mess and I felt that I was her knight in shining armour ready to whisk her away to the promised land.

I then started to discuss what this future would look like with me in it.

From there things began to fall apart.

Our last time together ended in disaster as she told me she was not ready for a relationship, and if I ever wanted to see her again it could only be if I paid to have sex with her. It was one of her many down days, and she was looking for a shoulder to cry on and to comfort her, not some overblown egotistical fool suggesting that I would be able to save her.

Lesson learned. There are some working girls who just want friends, They don’t have many, and that friendship has some special requirements. One being to be just that, a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinzan View Post
    An interesting topic.

My experience of this was when the WL at our first time told me some things about herself. She then went into detail about how I made her feel.

Each time we saw each other her private life was more and more exposed. She continued to nurse my ego with her charm offensive.

We took this friendship outside of our paid sessions (still continuing our paid sessions though), and she began to really open up.

As it turned out she told me she cherished our friendship as I listened to her and did not act as judge, jury, or executioner. Sex work is not a career for the feint hearted. This WL had no real friends, no real social life, and she would tell me that I was the only normal person in her life. She was always interested in my stories, which she always lapped up and told me how jealous she was of my somewhat “normal” life. She never wanted any money from me apart from paying to have sex with her, (although she did tell me about her precarious financial position which was rather scary to say the least) just an ear to chew, and someone to hold her. She told me that my positive energy was helping her to feel better about herself.

She had told me about her future plans and what her exit strategy was from the business would look like, and what she was going to do when she finally got out.

I though, interpreted this as something more. Her life was a mess and I felt that I was her knight in shining armour ready to whisk her away to the promised land.

Our last time together ended in disaster as she told me she was not ready for a relationship, and if I ever wanted to see her again it could only be if I paid to have sex with her. It was one of her many down days, and she was looking for a shoulder to cry on and to comfort her, not some overblown egotistical fool suggesting that I would be able to save her.

Lesson learned. There are some working girls who just want friends, They don’t have many, and that friendship has some special requirements. One being to be just that, a friend.
    Somehow, I guessed the ending correctly after reading the first couple of paragraphs !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

May be Zinzan’s WL was trying to save him first before saving herself ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinzan View Post
    An interesting topic.

Mmmm! Sound like we are seeing the same girl. The story look similar. Can it be make up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think they see it as part of their job to string customers.

Banned
    more amusing is when you realise the ML is sharing the life stories of other punters . And likely yours, if you so inclined too divulge.

As for motivations and character. what we say here and how we say it on this forum, if there’s a skerrick of truth, is more of telling of us as a type, than ML’s as some homogenous succubus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast