Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: wl sharing their private life

I have been in the same situation before with a WL who told me her entire life story and other things that have happened to her after seeing her twice. At first I thought it was bullshit until she proved what she was saying was true. Not going to go into detail but I believed her. On the flip side, I have learnt to not get involved with WL's and have gone back to basics. Arrive at the shop, pay, fuck then leave. General chat is ok but nothing more beyond that. I think most WL girls have their own agendas and are of course only thinking about themselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Niceguy11 has spoken- close thread !

Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Niceguy11 has spoken- close thread !
    The reason why I barely use this forum anymore. Too many keyboard warriors

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    With all due respect bro. You call yourself niceguy, and truth be told you do carry yourself in that fashion on the forum.
    The problem here is, you're doing all that in a forum that is dedicated to smut peddling, whoring and whoremongering. It's all about depravity and satisfying one's inner bad guy here. In a place like this, nobody likes a goody-two-shoes. You are like a shining white pearl in a sea of shit, that's the best analogy I can come up with, no offence intended.

You really are a nice guy. I wish you all the best in your real life adventures, just don't expect any reciprocal treatment from this shithole mate.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    With all due respect bro. You call yourself niceguy, and truth be told you do carry yourself in that fashion on the forum.
    The problem here is, you're doing all that in a forum that is dedicated to smut peddling, whoring and whoremongering. It's all about depravity and satisfying one's inner bad guy here. In a place like this, nobody likes a goody-two-shoes. You are like a shining white pearl in a sea of shit, that's the best analogy I can come up with, no offence intended.

You really are a nice guy. I wish you all the best in your real life adventures, just don't expect any reciprocal treatment from this shithole mate.
    Thanks GoldfishMan. Will certainly keep that in mind moving forward. Agree with what you said as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If a WL shares her private life with you, especially during a booking, then you’re definitely in the ‘friend’ category (if not the ‘easy customer to be lazy with’ category). LOL girls are not open and honest with guys they think are hot or desirable, at least until they’ve decided they’ve snared him. Guys like hot girls just like girls like hot boys, and it’s usually obvious because they’re trying to not make a fool of themselves. We’re all fools inside. Sigh, story of my life...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Respectful and genuine words, hat off to you mate. I liked the analogy too haha.
    @Niceguy IÂ’m similar to you in terms of sensitivity but just much more realistic now and more cognisant of the fact that 99% of working girls really are the same on some key metrics. It took 3 times getting emotionally/romantically involved with them to truly learn my lesson and stop looking at them through the lens of compassion. Not to say I treat them badly; on the contrary. But they can turn even the softest hearts dark haha. Someone made a comment in a thread once about the tendency of sex work to bring out some less desirable traits in the women, but I would say the same for us too!

Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Respectful and genuine words, hat off to you mate. I liked the analogy too haha.
    @Niceguy IÂ’m similar to you in terms of sensitivity but just much more realistic now and more cognisant of the fact that 99% of working girls really are the same on some key metrics. It took 3 times getting emotionally/romantically involved with them to truly learn my lesson and stop looking at them through the lens of compassion. Not to say I treat them badly; on the contrary. But they can turn even the softest hearts dark haha. Someone made a comment in a thread once about the tendency of sex work to bring out some less desirable traits in the women, but I would say the same for us too!
    Yeah man, I know what you mean.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That is a bit of a relief as we don’t have anyone lecturing us daily on the ins and outs of dating MLs and WLs

Banned
    White Knights are like a faded heart
    Its not broken
    Its not split
    You can't save the other heart.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A true professional WL doesn’t just give sex, they give companionship AKA girlfriend experience GFE

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    That is a bit of a relief as we don’t have anyone lecturing us daily on the ins and outs of dating MLs and WLs
    Keyboard warrior...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't mind sharing my private life with an ML. But it's friendship only. I don't mind helping out if they need anything ... to a point. Often they do as not having English as a first language for example.
    I don't want it complicated ... but it's just so much nicer if we have some rapport when we get together.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t think I post enough to qualify but thanks for the thought.

Keyboard warrior...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234