Thread: HFM - Mandy - 1st ever punt - fail

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

HFM - Mandy - 1st ever punt - fail

So today I thought I’d try my hand at a first punt. Reading some of your AR’s inspired me.

I went to Hills Family Massage as a walk in, and took a 30min session with the first available - Mandy.
    She appeared late 30s, Asian obviously (maybe C?). Dressed in an unassuming manner.

Been having some back issues, so asked her to focus there for the first part. I had left my boxers on as requested by the sign on the wall. She successfully resolved the knots and tension, including some I was unaware of. She then moved on to my legs, which honestly felt like a was just being rubbed, and prodded.
    At this point (~20min in), she asked me to turn over, and rubbed my lower thighs for a short while, before openly asking if I want hand job in broken English.
    Zero lead up, zero teasing.

At this point, I lost my nerve and politely declined. For the last 10min she just rubbed oil over me, as if she was not sure how to act after being turned down.

A rather disappointing end to my first foray in this enticing world.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesus Christ mate.

Maybe next time pick a place without the word Family in it.

I’m sure it will get better for you, can’t get any worse!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a reason they call it punting, it's all part of the adventure.

You still got a (hopefully) decent massage out of it and saved some money too.

Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    Jesus Christ mate.

Maybe next time pick a place without the word Family in it.

I’m sure it will get better for you, can’t get any worse!
    Did that matter? He was offered the extra but turned it down, he might have missed out on something really special ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous85 View Post
    So today I thought I’d try my hand at a first punt. Reading some of your AR’s inspired me.

I went to Hills Family Massage as a walk in, and took a 30min session with the first available - Mandy.
    She appeared late 30s, Asian obviously (maybe C?). Dressed in an unassuming manner.

Been having some back issues, so asked her to focus there for the first part. I had left my boxers on as requested by the sign on the wall. She successfully resolved the knots and tension, including some I was unaware of. She then moved on to my legs, which honestly felt like a was just being rubbed, and prodded.
    At this point (~20min in), she asked me to turn over, and rubbed my lower thighs for a short while, before openly asking if I want hand job in broken English.
    Zero lead up, zero teasing.

At this point, I lost my nerve and politely declined. For the last 10min she just rubbed oil over me, as if she was not sure how to act after being turned down.

A rather disappointing end to my first foray in this enticing world.
    Welcome to the forum and thanks for your first post and review. That’s punting mate, you win some and you loose some? But if you did a walk in with no booking, that it is really the luck of the draw, no ?

I guess this shop is your local, and you have read good reviews about it, why not make a booking next time and try a well reviewed ML instead ?

There are plenty of great RnT shops and sessions to be have, a bit of research or Luck is all you need.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Welcome to the forum and thanks for your first post and review. That’s punting mate, you win some and you loose some? But if you did a walk in with no booking, that it is really the luck of the draw, no ?

I guess this shop is your local, and you have read good reviews about it, why not make a booking next time and try a well reviewed ML instead ?

There are plenty of great RnT shops and sessions to be have, a bit of research or Luck is all you need.

Cheers
    Yes, it was a bit spur of the moment as I needed a therapeutic massage for some niggling muscular issues in my back anyway. I agree that a bit of forethought and planning would likely result in a better outcome.

While on this topic, are there any hills area MLs that offer an above average therapeutic massage?