Thread: Anyone tried C4 pre workout (tingle)

Banned

Anyone tried C4 pre workout (tingle)

C4 gives you this tingle like popping candy blowies. It goes all over your body. Its like speradic pins and needles or standing in the rain. Once your up you feel it in the head of your manhood. Getting a blowie in this state is a phenomenal sensation. Only takes a few minutes to kick in. One scoop in a 600ml bltyle is what I use. Recomended on packet is 300ml but the flavour is so strong. I buy the candy flavour one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did some googling on this and sounds interesting. Active ingredient is an amino acid called Beta-Alanine that is responsible for the tingles. There's a brand called Cellucor C4 available, I'd give it a shot if it came in a trial size, $50+ is a bit much. Also not keen on downing half a litre before a punt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    Did some googling on this and sounds interesting. Active ingredient is an amino acid called Beta-Alanine that is responsible for the tingles. There's a brand called Cellucor C4 available, I'd give it a shot if it came in a trial size, $50+ is a bit much. Also not keen on downing half a litre before a punt.
    Anytime fitness sells em in a can through vending machine. Havent tried cans. But yeah - makes you wanna piss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The number 1 brand on iHerb is only $25, time to add to my quarterly order.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I use this as my pre workout, but its a tame version now.

Previously they use to have the same ingredient use to make speed and the sensation would be double what you get now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate...buy beta alanine at chemist warehouse for low as $10...two small scoops 2g each...should set you up for fireworks...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Go for total war preworkout. Its like molly on the come up and increases endurance like crazy. 90 min workouts turn into 2hours+

Quote Originally Posted by Asianlust View Post
    C4 gives you this tingle like popping candy blowies. It goes all over your body. Its like speradic pins and needles or standing in the rain. Once your up you feel it in the head of your manhood. Getting a blowie in this state is a phenomenal sensation. Only takes a few minutes to kick in. One scoop in a 600ml bltyle is what I use. Recomended on packet is 300ml but the flavour is so strong. I buy the candy flavour one.
    This sounds hilarious, bruv you need you prepunt shake.
    I usually workout at night so dont use preworkout and beta alanine sucks, but might try some for punting.

I have had a girl use pop rock candy while giving me a blowjob, it was kinda intense.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    This sounds hilarious, bruv you need you prepunt shake.
    I usually workout at night so dont use preworkout and beta alanine sucks, but might try some for punting.

I have had a girl use pop rock candy while giving me a blowjob, it was kinda intense.
    Elaborate on that popping bj brother

Also, after a big leg sesh, your test levels are peaking and urge for release

I linked the AR I wrote in that comment, didn't go into that much detail but Amanda took out some "chinese sugar" during our session, it was poprock candy which she put in her mouth while giving me a bj.