Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First punt nerves/guilt?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First punt nerves/guilt?

Long time reader here, but only a new poster.
    I want to open a dialogue in regards to first punt nerves and/or guilt.

I imagine many of you are in relationships and have families, and just punt for a bit of manual release on the side. As am I, as I’m sure you’ve already worked out. Happily married, but obviously our sex life isn’t amazing at the moment due to hectic work schedules and cock-blocking young kids.

I attempted my first punt yesterday and, long story short, declined the offer of extras after a less than ideal lead up in part 1. Prior to entering the establishment, I suffered great nerves/anxiety in the lead up, and now feel guilty for even attending such a facility in the first place, even though nothing happened.

Now I’m not here for a lecture on what is/isn’t right when in a relationship. What I want to know, is how did you get over the first punt nerves/guilt in this scenario? And did you continue punt through these feelings?

Thanks in advance for your insight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe try a full service shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous85 View Post
    Long time reader here, but only a new poster.
    I want to open a dialogue in regards to first punt nerves and/or guilt.

I imagine many of you are in relationships and have families, and just punt for a bit of manual release on the side. As am I, as I’m sure you’ve already worked out. Happily married, but obviously our sex life isn’t amazing at the moment due to hectic work schedules and cock-blocking young kids.

I attempted my first punt yesterday and, long story short, declined the offer of extras after a less than ideal lead up in part 1. Prior to entering the establishment, I suffered great nerves/anxiety in the lead up, and now feel guilty for even attending such a facility in the first place, even though nothing happened.

Now I’m not here for a lecture on what is/isn’t right when in a relationship. What I want to know, is how did you get over the first punt nerves/guilt in this scenario? And did you continue punt through these feelings?

Thanks in advance for your insight.
    This is gonna sound fairly basic, but you're gonna just have to give it another crack.

Too many new stimuli and thoughts floating in your head to truly enjoy it the first time around, and the nerves/guilt will probably fade with repetition.

Either that or decide it's not for you and make an effort with your wife to see if you can reignite the spark (absolutely no judgement here just calling it like I see it).

Banned
    Just forget about it..You could end up fucking up your marriage...........

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    This might be a solution (it worked for me):

Go to a legit massage shop and have a standard massage. You might even be able to claim a HFR, so this could be cheap.

This should get you used to the room procedures without feeling any guilt. Once you get the hang of it, you can get adventurous and go to an RnT place. The first half will be similar, if not to the same quality, but the second half procedure could vary from girl to girl. If you were comfortable with this, go and see the same girl again 2 or 3 times; this will give you confidence to engage with her.

After that you should be able to go and try other girls/shops without any fears.

Happy punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    An alternative is to go to somewhere like Vitality Charm at 227 Broadway. You pay up front and happy ending included. So your locked and loaded from the get go. As an otherwise married guy with older kids I didn't really have much remorse / guilt tbh. But it should be fun and a release for you so if you do have guilt/remorse I'd be tempted to listen to that and find an alternative past time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In all seriousness ask yourself what you want out of going to a shop. If you have a look at almost all of the commenters on this forum, each one of us have their own fantasy that they're looking to fulfil. To give a few examples:
    * soaking up all of the massive tits in Sydney
    * seeing how much of a sex god one can be
    * sampling the new to the industry girls
    * feeling like you're the one normal guy these girls will see in a week

Whatever the fantasy, you will end up making a decision somewhere along the way that you need to fulfil it. In some way, like you deserve it. Sounds pretty shit but honestly once you get over the initial hangup you just focus on the fantasy. This isn't a judgement of character considering that I'm in the same boat as everyone else here.

So with that in mind, if you don't have a latent fantasy and just want to nut but feel like you're crossing a line you shouldn't cross... The other guy mister157 might be on the money - figure it out with the missus.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    This might be a solution (it worked for me):

Go to a legit massage shop and have a standard massage. You might even be able to claim a HFR, so this could be cheap.

This should get you used to the room procedures without feeling any guilt. Once you get the hang of it, you can get adventurous and go to an RnT place. The first half will be similar, if not to the same quality, but the second half procedure could vary from girl to girl. If you were comfortable with this, go and see the same girl again 2 or 3 times; this will give you confidence to engage with her.

After that you should be able to go and try other girls/shops without any fears.

Happy punting.
    i agree with this something along the lines like Romeos would work a charm

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    If you continue punting you will eventually get over the nerves. That’s what happened for me. First time in a massage shop I was very nervous (although I did go through with part 2), 2nd time I was still a bit nervous but much less so. Now no nerves at all!! Just pure enjoyment.

As for guilt, I was too desperate for the sex life that I wanted to feel much guilt. Glad I made the step now, changed my life, mostly for the better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Talk to your wife about making time for sex.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys, some good feedback.

Yes, I’m aware that this has the potential for blowback. But I can’t get the idea out of my head. I feel like I need to scratch the itch to make it go away, if you know what I mean.

Maybe I’ll just start with a lingerie/nude massage with no HE, and progress from there if I feel I need to explore this desire further...

Thanks again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol bro....good topic. Hope my input helps. For me, tensions on the home front and work, got me low and feeling depressed. So I went over to the darkside to seek some pleasure to get rid of my sadness. Eventually an opportunity arose as the fam was away visiting parents. Just getting out of my car to the front door of the establishment got me shit scared. Opened the door and the smell of cigarettes in the air... U just knew straight away U were in a sleazy joint. Butterflies in the stomach. Like when you take a girl to the movies in high school for the first time and she puts her hand on your thighs...and your whole leg goes jelly!
    Anyways was first time with a Jap hottie... Came in like less than 5 mins instant noodles style. She looked surprised then started laughing at me... Saying "is this your first time". I just sheepishly nodded... She heard one of her friends voice outside the room and opened the door. Spoke in their language and even she laughed at me. Fuck, I was like...booked for 60 mins and I'm already done in 5 mins... Then her friend left and she said don't worry I will give you a massage. She massaged me back for about 15 mins or so, and then lucky for me, little Johnny was up and ready for round 2. Went for about 20 _25 mins. Some idle chit chat and then I left. Drove home feeling guilty as fuck.... Hit the shower straight away. And here is where it got a bit nerve recking for me. For some strange reason, I just kept scrubbing my self with soap for a very long time. I guess was feeling so very dirty after what I had done. But by the end of the week as I had tasted "fresh new young tender meat" was yearning to go back for more.... Never the same girl. Always trying a different girl, different nationality, different establisents. Busy season at work meant lots of overtime so had extra money on the side to burn... Soon it had become more of an adventure then fear and guilt.... Well, hope this helps....
    Last edited by BadDog1980; 18-03-2021 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Privacy

Banned
    perhaps see a male masseur

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Getting wacked off by another dude should be a totally guilt free experience

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

First punt nerves/guilt?

Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    I imagine that it would be something like this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UQ7a7d5W0

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post

Sounds like great advice.... let me know how it works out for you...

Thanks to those who have provided something more helpful.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    LOL 😂😂😂 just do it mate, you want look back

I say give it another go bro ! Don't worry about the nerves. First time I punted, I was shit scared but once I was in the room, it went all smooth. Give it another go man, you'll be fine !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do feel worried that I might recognise someone or someone will recognise me. I also do get worries about stds. For me punting is sexual therapy, I just get to explore everything I can't do with my partner. It's purely a business transaction for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just stick to RnT. No guilt as I feel that getting a HJ or a NHJ just like a relaxation session.

Funny thing is that I forget about it after I’m done. And then in a weeks time, I’m looking forward to it.

Btw, I love the adventure of a new place and the thrill of not knowing what’s can happen. If I want something more predictable, I stick to my known regulars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast