Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First punt nerves/guilt?

Banned
    When a parent dies a child feels there own mortality.
    When a child dies its immortality that a parent loses .

Banned
    My psychology has progressed like thus:

Nervous on entry and sometimes on sending that first text or calling up for the punt. This remains while other stuff has dissapeared. Still feel sick walking up those steps or in elevator, but its minimized through the years.

I used to appologize in mind about the girls position. Imaging they are poor and there family needs the money.

Now I look to please myself by seeking girls that are true sex freaks. Knowing Im supplying a service back. Feel good about these girls hearts and my relief.

Note: Im single and am always shocked about the story of married men numbers...but honestly Id be one of those too. Cant let go of the life style. And it is a life style. Caution around your phones visibility. Time out for searching. Recreation even.

"Love it or Lose it"

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Never any guilt but even after over 1,000 punts I still get the butterflies in the stomach, and the nervous excitement before every punt.
    When I don't get that feeling anymore, then that's probably when it's time to find a new hobby.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have felt the same as you in the beginning but as others have mentioned it gets easier the more you go. But for me the awkwardness of waiting for a shops doors to open and having another punter(or 2) suddenly join you in waiting too never changes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kim91 View Post
    Have felt the same as you in the beginning but as others have mentioned it gets easier the more you go. But for me the awkwardness of waiting for a shops doors to open and having another punter(or 2) suddenly join you in waiting too never changes.
    This.
    Also dislike the feeling of guilt directly after the deed...goes away as soon as youre horny again tho lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I always get nervous at the start of the session, but it goes away quickly usually. Some girls are easier to 'click' with though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do you guys enter the brothel or massage store from the front door or back door? Just wondering

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    do you guys enter the brothel or massage store from the front door or back door? Just wondering
    For me whatever door I am closer to, but I dont go to brothels or have a wife/partner so I dont need to skulk around...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    For me whatever door I am closer to, but I dont go to brothels or have a wife/partner so I dont need to skulk around...
    What denomination?

I swear I saw someone genuflect prior to entering the rear of 84a the other day .

Does

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    What denomination?

I swear I saw someone genuflect prior to entering the rear of 84a the other day .

Does
    I am not a Tyke and I have only done the stairs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12