Thread: great relaxing time with Michelle

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

great relaxing time with Michelle

Visited Diva just after midday and wanted a relaxing teasing massage with a PYT and the lovely Michelle delivered.
    Michelle is a young ( 20s) Thai beauty , petite and slim with lovely tanned smooth skin with really nice B cup boobs . She is very pretty and gentle.
    I just wanted to lay there and be pampered so didn’t bother with extras ( wasn’t asked so not sure what was on offer ) the part 1 was reasonably firm and relaxing with a bit of tackle tickle . Part 2 was sensual and slow. Perfect.
    The experience of having a lovely lithe youthful beautiful nymph play with my middle age body was excellent , just what the doctor ordered.
    The venue is well run , neat and friendly.
    I paid $140 for an hour with a $20 tip. good value. Recommended.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review. Please come again.
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thanos View Post
    Visited Diva just after midday and wanted a relaxing teasing massage with a PYT and the lovely Michelle delivered.
    Michelle is a young ( 20s) Thai beauty , petite and slim with lovely tanned smooth skin with really nice B cup boobs . She is very pretty and gentle.
    I just wanted to lay there and be pampered so didn’t bother with extras ( wasn’t asked so not sure what was on offer ) the part 1 was reasonably firm and relaxing with a bit of tackle tickle . Part 2 was sensual and slow. Perfect.
    The experience of having a lovely lithe youthful beautiful nymph play with my middle age body was excellent , just what the doctor ordered.
    Thanks brother Thanos sharing Diva review
    This shop is one of my visits as you mentioned venue is well run, neat and friendly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thanos View Post
    Nice AR and the place looks luxurious

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw her recently, very good and sensual. Although, she doesnt do the full time. (Short by 10min)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaidwtf View Post
    Saw her recently, very good and sensual. Although, she doesnt do the full time. (Short by 10min)
    I agree with most above. Nice girl and good service. I had my whole time with her so no complaints with Michelle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by diva43 View Post
    Michelle, NEW Pretty Thailand Girl, Age 23, 160cm, Body Size 4-6 32B Cup, Slim and Sexy! Adorable Face and Fit and Slender Body! Professional Massage Skill!

She is working today until 8pm. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!

Wow, that’s a banging body
    Great review bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing. Her photos look like my type.

Shop Owner
    Michelle is in today roster. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Michelle is working today until 8pm. Please come and book now! Enjoy and have Fun!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Michelle, NEW Pretty Thailand Girl, Age 23, 160cm, Body Size 4-6 32B Cup, Slim and Sexy! Adorable Face and Fit and Slender Body! Professional Massage Skill!

She is working today until 8pm. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!

Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com