Thread: (C) Lisa the bubbly gym bunny

Banned

(C) Lisa the bubbly gym bunny

Wǒ xiǎngniàn nǐ = I miss you (war shin knee)
    Wǒ ài nǐ = I love you (war I knee)
    Teaching me chinese
    And the workout we had, what a girl!

Lisa is a bubbly beautiful young lady that knows shes sexy and hot. Shes really easy to read and voices her cues. She likes the mirror also (bonus). Didnt dim the lights a bit (double bonus)

And it all went down like this: she greeted me at the waiting cubicle in a tiger bathing suite with dark blonde hair. She was already smiling before she arrived and that smile remained through her service which was top notch. Her bum on the way to the room with 2 mirrors and a spa was just teasing me. She stripped with her back to me in a hurry. I said "wow what a body" and she absorbed all my compliments through out the 45 min. Into the shower and she washes me down thoroughly even washing my hands and enjoying the small talk. On to the bed lying there and she crawls on top for a kiss. Her kiss is good with plenty of tounge. She sucked my nipples hard when I pulled her in and then read my mind. All I could think about was getting her clean shaved pussy on my face. As I reached for it during the bbbj she swiveled around for 69 and planted perfectly on my tounge. She was sucking my balls, licking the shaft and bobbing up and down and her technique was all a bit of a blur. I was so focused on bringing her to the edge (which she reached twice) I can't recall much. It was a wet sloppy bj with her reaching for tissue a bit. Slapping it on her face and good pace, and alternating beween balls and cock. I was lost so deep in pleasing her and shes responsive to this saying "baby" and "so sexy" and other small dirty talk. Her english is very limited but shes so alive it wouldnt matter if she was speaking latin backwards to me. And then she said "fuck me" and let her hair down. So the main course had arrived. I pointed at my mouth and said "kiss me" when she grabbed the dom and she had a quick resopnse "no" while looking concerned I may be dissapointed. I dont think she offers CIM because of this. I said "no" while touching her lips with my thumb and said "kiss me" again. And she obliged, the look of confusion leaving her face. On she jumped after doming me up. And she feels really good inside. Nice pace she rides at and not rough but fast. Didnt have to do anything just light slap to her bum and a squeeze and she goes for it. Then her second "fuck me" came out of her mouth. She looked ready for a drilling and she got it too. I slide in for kneeling mish. Crawl till Im deep. Shes saying funny things like "big dick small pussy I love". I grabbed her thighs as she wrapped around me and let the heavens open for her. Was like a soft pse experience. Shes to beautiful to be rough with and to spicy to be slow with. Looking in the mirror with her and laying compliments while shes crying "sexy" was a wild experience. Her perky c cups were shaking like she was on one of those funny exercise vibrating machines. When ever I slowed down I could feel her pussy clamping. She wanted doggy but I said "not yet". I stretched out holding her hands which were above her head, and I grabbed the top of her head at same time. Increasing the penetration and pace really gets her off here. I slow down to feel her pussy twitch and cramp again and say "doggy". She's really happy hearing this and quickly spreads on her knees. Im straight in and up to pace and we're looking in the mirror at our bodies connected and both having a great time. Then she shows me what she loves. Lying on her tummy with her amazing butt in the air and legs together she tells me "she loves this". And I feel I love this too. I slide in again. Lie down on her back. Grab her forearms and try to tear her appart. I didnt last long like this. She was crying out in pleasure and I stopped once to feel her pussy do the clamping it does. Told her Im gonna cum and she cried "yes". And finished 20sec later.
    After we lay next to each other with some small chit chat and did a little workout. Shes a gym buff and has calices on her hands which point this out.
    Great attitude from her the whole service. Highly recomend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Lisa is on today!!!!!!!!!
    is there any photos?

Lisa is on today!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42