Thread: Any drug to enhance the sensitivity?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Any drug to enhance the sensitivity?

Any drug to enhance the sensitivity? I知 not premature but more like difficult to climax.

Thanks.

Banned
    Dont do it mate - unless your 18 to 28 youll run the risk of psychosis. The girls Ive been with that do ice or pot are always scattered when straight. So the above age range is still no safe haven.

I left a thread:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...rkout-(tingle)

Works great. I have to stop the girls in bj before I blow in there mouth. This never happens with out the C4. Cost about $60 for 30 caps worth. And its legal. You dont want to drive into a drug testing officer. Read up on pre workout enhancers on google.

I think ice is the choice of the wl atm because of the availability. In the past was probly speed.

Ive thought about trying the ice in the moment. But too many warning signs go off looking over the girls mental state and those mobile drug test. You can be positive for about 3 days to 2 weeks depending on substance through saliver (google again - is your friend here).

If your not the dealer knowing type I can send you in the direction of two wl (asian and slim) for an ice hit. (Will only pm details about this).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Put a few drops of Tobasco sauce on your finger and then put your finger in your ass. You値l have a raging boner for hours

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    dont know the name, but theres a chinese and indian spray you can buy. and it works magic

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Put a few drops of Tobasco sauce on your finger and then put your finger in your ass. You値l have a raging boner for hours
    I don't think that is what he is after?

Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    dont know the name, but theres a chinese and indian spray you can buy. and it works magic
    印度神油!

Indian Magical Oil !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ahaha more like raging ass hole

Senior Member(無間使者)
    perhaps reduce the frequency of jerking off? it will definitely work

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Then you touch your dick with the same hand, that's when it gets interesting....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A sexy girl with a great BBBJ technique will definitely increase sensitivity.