Thread: Best boobs in inner west?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best boobs in inner west?

Hey all, I know we're flooded with choices in the forum, but looking for suggestions... new to the inner west and looking for a decent ML with really nice jugs. What are your preferences/recommendations?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And also, before anyone gets in my face with the whole 'people ask questions without contributing' shit... I do contribute, I do plenty of reviews, you can see on my profile. I'm asking for recommendations, not for a fucking kidney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    And also, before anyone gets in my face with the whole 'people ask questions without contributing' shit... I do contribute, I do plenty of reviews, you can see on my profile. I'm asking for recommendations, not for a fucking kidney.
    Hahaha... love it...yep there is heaps info on this forum they will tell u ...my personal experience is probably Linda at Burwood Rd 14 Concord, nice size...there are a few others like Cherry at NSM...works Wednesday and Saturday...haven't had the pleasure to try as its hard for me those 2 days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LINDA WORKS Mondays

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Charlie. Haha, yes, there's been a bit of a 'holier than though' vibe to some of the threads the last year or two... which is ironic for a bunch of pervs like us. Great rec with Linda! I've tried Burwood 14 a few times, great girls... rooms could do with a touch up I think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Charlie. Haha, yes, there's been a bit of a 'holier than though' vibe to some of the threads the last year or two... which is ironic for a bunch of pervs like us. Great rec with Linda! I've tried Burwood 14 a few times, great girls... rooms could do with a touch up I think
    So relieved...thought I would have to hand over a kidney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this Linda the same one as 84a Artarmon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Diana from 3 Great North Road Five Dock has the greatest jugs in the inner west in my opinion.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    Is this Linda the same one as 84a Artarmon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes will be the answer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Those showers in the upstairs room...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Diana from 3 Great North Road Five Dock has the greatest jugs in the inner west in my opinion.
    Agree. They weigh 1KG each

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is she still around? she dont seem to be on their roster anymore?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    is she still around? she dont seem to be on their roster anymore?
    Ah crap you’re right I just checked and she wasn’t on, I think she’s normally there Fridays. Bugger. Hopefully she’s back soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah crap you’re right I just checked and she wasn’t on, I think she’s normally there Fridays. Bugger. Hopefully she’s back soon.
    haha all good man. there are always other WL/MLs with tits bigger than D cups

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Somewhere on this forum I read about another shop she works at. Possibly Broadway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bomberdude View Post
    Somewhere on this forum I read about another shop she works at. Possibly Broadway.
    She works at Broadway 227 under the name "Lucia"... but the website roster says she 'may be back after 2 months', and I have no idea how old that is. I think she might be done . Such a shame. It's been hard to get my hands on some E> cups lately.