Thread: I gave C Wendy an orgasm.

Banned

I gave C Wendy an orgasm.

Not intentionally but she wanted it.

Wendy's face is a 7/10, slim but not toned however the black party dress she put on tonight made me feel like buying her a drink.

Walked in without a booking and waited 5-10 mins for the girls to introduce themselves. C Wendy, C Chloe, T Minnie & V Kim were the only ones available. C Chloe looks like she has great assets underneath her white dress but face is about a 5/10. T Minnie was one of the tallest Thai girl I've ever met, and she had on a leather bikie/bondage girl type of clothes on. V Kim looks amazing, like a hot sexy ABV out of Cabramatta/Canley Vale but I wasn't too sure if I wanted to risk having a dud punt, seeing how somebody had made a negative review out of her yesterday. If I had 3 good punts in a row then I wouldn't mind going for V Kim when I get the chance next time.

Went for a shower with Wendy, she focuses a lot between the arse crack so I knew what she has in mind but I told her mid session that I'm not into rimming so she can skip that part.

Started with a light massage on the back. She then put some water in her mouth and gave me some sort of licking bath, and used her mouth to create some sort of suction similar to having cupping therapy. It felt pretty good.

Turned around and she gave me BBBJ. From soft I became hard almost instantly. She wanted to get a condom but I told her not yet. Made her lie on her back and sucked on her nipples. The best thing I like about foreplay. Then I went down for DATY. Usually at this point many WLs would've rather customers avoid the clitoris but she was different. Maybe she hadn't had a busy day so she didn't mind it at that time. I was about to get up and put a condom on but she told me to continue licking her clitoris. She moaned really hard and started using her fingers to rub her clit while she instructed me to penetrate using my tongue. After more hard moans she finally came! Now she's ready to fuck.

Put the condom on and started missionary. From half hard I inserted and after a few thrusts I started becoming harder inside her. Some hard fucking and she asked for doggy. Somehow her posture wasn't at the right angle when bending down so I lost sensation and doggy got cut short. This time we changed back to missionary but with one leg up on my shoulder. Half hard becomes full hard, evolved into really hard fucking and finally blew my load.

She doesn't talk much since her English is non-functional. She's from Guangzhou so she can understand Cantonese but I can tell that she's not really native Guangzhou. Parents probably settled there from another province and had to learn Cantonese as the Guangzhou population refuses to speak Mandarin even though they can. Even so she didn't reply much in Cantonese, maybe she's shy or something I don't know. But at the end she thanked me for choosing her. She probably doesn't get chosen from the lineup as much as I haven't seen an AR about her yet.

Will I choose her again? Yes, if she was the only one available or if everyone else in the lineup has a bad reputation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great AR, Mansahar. Thanks bro.
    But.....the most important thing (for me)....did she do DFK?
    Rock on, Mansahar!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skaterg View Post
    Great AR, Mansahar. Thanks bro.
    But.....the most important thing (for me)....did she do DFK?
    Rock on, Mansahar!!!
    I didn't really bother with DFK the whole time although I did give her an LFK just before I exploded. She doesn't seem like she'd avoid a DFK but she doesn't initiate so maybe guys would need to slowly initiate DFK and see her response.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mansahar View Post
    I didn't really bother with DFK the whole time although I did give her an LFK just before I exploded. She doesn't seem like she'd avoid a DFK but she doesn't initiate so maybe guys would need to slowly initiate DFK and see her response.
    It is true that this lassie' pussy is not at the tight end. But good one that it could turn your half hard to full hard inside it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mansahar View Post
    Not intentionally but she wanted it.

Wendy's face is a 7/10, slim but not toned however the black party dress she put on tonight made me feel like buying her a drink.

Walked in without a booking and waited 5-10 mins for the girls to introduce themselves. C Wendy, C Chloe, T Minnie & V Kim were the only ones available. C Chloe looks like she has great assets underneath her white dress but face is about a 5/10. T Minnie was one of the tallest Thai girl I've ever met, and she had on a leather bikie/bondage girl type of clothes on. V Kim looks amazing, like a hot sexy ABV out of Cabramatta/Canley Vale but I wasn't too sure if I wanted to risk having a dud punt, seeing how somebody had made a negative review out of her yesterday. If I had 3 good punts in a row then I wouldn't mind going for V Kim when I get the chance next time.

Went for a shower with Wendy, she focuses a lot between the arse crack so I knew what she has in mind but I told her mid session that I'm not into rimming so she can skip that part.

Started with a light massage on the back. She then put some water in her mouth and gave me some sort of licking bath, and used her mouth to create some sort of suction similar to having cupping therapy. It felt pretty good.

Turned around and she gave me BBBJ. From soft I became hard almost instantly. She wanted to get a condom but I told her not yet. Made her lie on her back and sucked on her nipples. The best thing I like about foreplay. Then I went down for DATY. Usually at this point many WLs would've rather customers avoid the clitoris but she was different. Maybe she hadn't had a busy day so she didn't mind it at that time. I was about to get up and put a condom on but she told me to continue licking her clitoris. She moaned really hard and started using her fingers to rub her clit while she instructed me to penetrate using my tongue. After more hard moans she finally came! Now she's ready to fuck.

Put the condom on and started missionary. From half hard I inserted and after a few thrusts I started becoming harder inside her. Some hard fucking and she asked for doggy. Somehow her posture wasn't at the right angle when bending down so I lost sensation and doggy got cut short. This time we changed back to missionary but with one leg up on my shoulder. Half hard becomes full hard, evolved into really hard fucking and finally blew my load.

She doesn't talk much since her English is non-functional. She's from Guangzhou so she can understand Cantonese but I can tell that she's not really native Guangzhou. Parents probably settled there from another province and had to learn Cantonese as the Guangzhou population refuses to speak Mandarin even though they can. Even so she didn't reply much in Cantonese, maybe she's shy or something I don't know. But at the end she thanked me for choosing her. She probably doesn't get chosen from the lineup as much as I haven't seen an AR about her yet.

Will I choose her again? Yes, if she was the only one available or if everyone else in the lineup has a bad reputation.
    It is true that this lassie' pussy is not at the tight end. But good one that it could turn your half hard to full hard inside it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    It is true that this lassie' pussy is not at the tight end. But it seems interesting that it could turn your half hard to full hard inside it.
    Any particular reason? Any amazing stuff you felt inside this nice Chinese cunt?
    Your double posting is just really annoying. How old are you, 17? You shouldn't even be in this forum or visiting brothels in the first place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice job mate and thanks for the report! 👌

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the nice AR brother! Maybe I should try her next time I'm at 42G. I'm all for giving underrated girls a try :')

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing mate. Wendy's pics are so attractive. Just wondering if she can do CIM?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    agreed most. pretty sensitive body she has prob isnt as busy as others

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can definately confirm Wendy takes CIM like an absolute trooper. Had a session with her not too long ago as I was in the mood for some Mainland action.
    She looks nice in her black dress in intros and her hair got my attention.
    Service was ok but not worth diamond.
    Started with her massage routine which was pretty un-arousing so took charge and got into some DATY which induced some pretty intense orgasms. Note she like a finger in the ass whilst DATY if you work her into it.
    Plenty of Asian bush if youre into that.
    Her BBBJ was good. Had me on edge and to a point where I couldnt resist and unloaded a massive load into her mouth.
    Note she cleaned her teeth for a good 10mins afterwards.
    Shes's nice but shy. Good if you want a relaxing session not really a hardcore fucker and a little too much on the clean clean clean side. Too much interuptions and no passion.
    But the CIM made it worth it as she took it well and left her mouth in position till all shots of cum had been fired.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Wendy is on today!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds a good punt . Putting her on the list post lockdown adventure