Not intentionally but she wanted it.

Wendy's face is a 7/10, slim but not toned however the black party dress she put on tonight made me feel like buying her a drink.

Walked in without a booking and waited 5-10 mins for the girls to introduce themselves. C Wendy, C Chloe, T Minnie & V Kim were the only ones available. C Chloe looks like she has great assets underneath her white dress but face is about a 5/10. T Minnie was one of the tallest Thai girl I've ever met, and she had on a leather bikie/bondage girl type of clothes on. V Kim looks amazing, like a hot sexy ABV out of Cabramatta/Canley Vale but I wasn't too sure if I wanted to risk having a dud punt, seeing how somebody had made a negative review out of her yesterday. If I had 3 good punts in a row then I wouldn't mind going for V Kim when I get the chance next time.

Went for a shower with Wendy, she focuses a lot between the arse crack so I knew what she has in mind but I told her mid session that I'm not into rimming so she can skip that part.

Started with a light massage on the back. She then put some water in her mouth and gave me some sort of licking bath, and used her mouth to create some sort of suction similar to having cupping therapy. It felt pretty good.

Turned around and she gave me BBBJ. From soft I became hard almost instantly. She wanted to get a condom but I told her not yet. Made her lie on her back and sucked on her nipples. The best thing I like about foreplay. Then I went down for DATY. Usually at this point many WLs would've rather customers avoid the clitoris but she was different. Maybe she hadn't had a busy day so she didn't mind it at that time. I was about to get up and put a condom on but she told me to continue licking her clitoris. She moaned really hard and started using her fingers to rub her clit while she instructed me to penetrate using my tongue. After more hard moans she finally came! Now she's ready to fuck.

Put the condom on and started missionary. From half hard I inserted and after a few thrusts I started becoming harder inside her. Some hard fucking and she asked for doggy. Somehow her posture wasn't at the right angle when bending down so I lost sensation and doggy got cut short. This time we changed back to missionary but with one leg up on my shoulder. Half hard becomes full hard, evolved into really hard fucking and finally blew my load.

She doesn't talk much since her English is non-functional. She's from Guangzhou so she can understand Cantonese but I can tell that she's not really native Guangzhou. Parents probably settled there from another province and had to learn Cantonese as the Guangzhou population refuses to speak Mandarin even though they can. Even so she didn't reply much in Cantonese, maybe she's shy or something I don't know. But at the end she thanked me for choosing her. She probably doesn't get chosen from the lineup as much as I haven't seen an AR about her yet.

Will I choose her again? Yes, if she was the only one available or if everyone else in the lineup has a bad reputation.