Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parking spot for Ginza Empire

Junior Member(有D料到)

Parking spot for Ginza Empire

Hello fellas, as regular customer for Ginza club and 278(previously) I’ve been eyeing girls at Ginza Empire but I have to drive to these places. Can someone please help with info if there is any parking spot near Ginza Empire? Been searching on Maps, Google Maps, etc. but couldn’t it out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's street parking all round, some is paid, some not paid and all have time limits on them.

Jesus Christ.... Dude if you can't work out where to park, you aren't mature enough to punt. I know it's a friendly question and the forum is for questions . But seriously ... Stop being a snow flake and work that shit out yourself.

Banned
    Park in the street
    There is always a spot somewhere within walking distance..
    Or
    Park near Ginza 310 and walk down

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your useful answer mate. Some people don’t have much time to waste but some have enough time in their life to put sh*ty answer

Quote Originally Posted by alig987 View Post
    Hello fellas, as regular customer for Ginza club and 278(previously) I’ve been eyeing girls at Ginza Empire but I have to drive to these places. Can someone please help with info if there is any parking spot near Ginza Empire? Been searching on Maps, Google Maps, etc. but couldn’t it out.
    Parking near Central could be a challenge at times and if you got a booking and spent 30 min looking for a spot which could be really stressful, you don’t need that before a Ginza session that’s for sure.

The nearest public car park is the one on Goulburn Street, $15 flat rate after 6pm, then it’s a 10 min walk down Elizabeth Street. It’s a bit further from a local street parking but you can control the time, a safe option .

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Next topic:
    Are pants optional when going punting?

Parking in the city is a nightmare between office hours
    When there is a will, there will be a way

Visiting as booking hour will be a challenge
    Good luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Drive and Park at train station out in the suburbs and train the rest. That way you'll turn up stress free and relaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fintr View Post
    Drive and Park at train station out in the suburbs and train the rest. That way you'll turn up stress free and relaxed.
    Good suggestion, it costs the same or less, most probably faster too.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Park near old ginza and walk down

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck me...... seriously? Why don't you get your mum to drop you off and she can do laps and pick you up once you're done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintr View Post
    Most probably the best option. You could be going around in circles finding a parking spot.

You're the tosser who asked the question. I always make time for dick heads who ask stupid fucking questions.

Like said above, get your mum to drop you off and pick you up after you stick you dick into some whore.

Fucking snowflake you.

Thanks for your useful answer mate. Some people don’t have much time to waste but some have enough time in their life to put sh*ty answer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    You're the tosser who asked the question. I always make time for dick heads who ask stupid fucking questions.

Like said above, get your mum to drop you off and pick you up after you stick you dick into some whore.

Fucking snowflake you.
    How about you drop your mum off to suck my dick? Oh wait, you don’t own car because spend too much time giving shitty answer on internet. Send me video of your mum sucking your dick and I’ll buy you fucking car. Don’t well me you even can’t effort phone with camera. Fucking nob head

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank guys for suggestions. I can only visit during office hours so it’s a bit tricky to get there at the booking time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank guys for suggestions. I can only visit during office hours so it’s a bit tricky to get there at the booking time.
    Parking is less restrictive on weekends, which is when I've driven in from the suburbs. Parked about 2 blocks away in a 2hr free area, had a great session with rebecca then 2wks later got a speeding ticket in the mail LOL too keen.

Otherwise my preference is to train it in as suggested by another bro.

Is uber an option? Exxy but saves on parking hassle

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Fuck me...... seriously? Why don't you get your mum to drop you off and she can do laps and pick you up once you're done.
    his mum cant drop him off, cause shes busy driving around the block for me.

seriously, i always park around the redfern,morehead st area and walk. but, it would have been quicker to find that on google (like i did) then typing on here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Few people get offended for someone asking for parking spot. I’d be happy to give suggestion to people whenever I can. Maybe I forgot that some people really have shitty life. Keep it coming guys if that helps to make your day.

I anticipated you'd go with the "mum" attack. Seems about right with your (low) level of self confidence and (lack of) social skills.

Hook Line and Sinker.

And btw resorting to unrelated made up things in your attack/ argument, is an indication of low intelligence, low self esteem and no idea how to hold your own. Am I right?

Have a good day mate 😊

How about you drop your mum off to suck my dick? Oh wait, you don’t own car because spend too much time giving shitty answer on internet. Send me video of your mum sucking your dick and I’ll buy you fucking car. Don’t well me you even can’t effort phone with camera. Fucking nob head

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast