Thread: Random thoughts 2

Senior Member(無間使者)

Random thoughts 2

Random thoughts 2

Touch Day Spa – West End
    Mollison St , Above a long-standing coffee shop in a old Queenslander. Walk up the stairs and nod to the people on the way up the stairs having a coffee , buzz and wait. PRC plump lady opens and ushers you in down the hallway, wooden floor starts to creek , walk halfway down and you see the price list in the middle of the hallway. Rooms branch off , walls thin and a good echo is attained. Standard girls Chinese based upon what I saw , one Russian in a room working so can’t state a rating, nothing outstanding if you’re after something better than the basic outcomes. If you do bring your ear plugs and don’t expect much.

4 seasons
    Don’t state after what I have read already , I assumed with the setup in each room the wall thickness that more could be achieved in each room. I was proved wrong.
    Grace – Thai late 20,s nice body very lazy massage elbows, arms and knees. Quiet and started on men they only want one thing without prompting , so a limited opportunity. STD options going to N BS at 150 , no ability or desire to change
    Yoyo – China So it stated , body better than G not shaved surprisingly fit and alert , alert for opportunity to earn money.
    Massage average with more emphasis on teasing from the start, knows how to tease at the beginning but no where near what can be achieved. STD options with no chance of other options , took basic option to see what could happen , wet pussy and after a while she stated its how much you’re willing to pay, stated your expecting a little for a lot and it didn’t resonate with her for a second or two , explained drop your prices by 50 on each level and we can talk. Session ended with no outcome moving forward
    Bella – Singapore , mentioned by others, my thoughts body not excellent seen some wear and tear .Talks well and is polite but very limited options with no desire to change in her role and position. STD options as others. Did not take up any offer and leaving she stated I have wasted an opportunity for her to earn , I agreed.
    Rosie – Thai late 20,s tidy body good massage with a slight tickle talked well STD options , took second , very dry pussy with no change noted , went elsewhere with finger with no complaints. She highlighted where I should go in Sunnybank for more .
    In short, they all work together which isn’t the norm from my history and no chance of changing this.
    If everyone just didn’t go there for a month and then people approached it might change something , however this isn’t a real option with the customer base I assume they have.
    Hope this helps or reaffirmed for the previous people who have commented.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Bella – Singapore , mentioned by others, my thoughts body not excellent seen some wear and tear .Talks well and is polite but very limited options with no desire to change in her role and position. STD options as others. Did not take up any offer and leaving she stated I have wasted an opportunity for her to earn , I agreed.
    Yeah thats a terrible attitude, but not surprising from her. She runs a good shop and has the ladies in line, but if she puts herself on the roster most are gonna walk away disappointed
    In short, they all work together which isn’t the norm from my history and no chance of changing this.
    If everyone just didn’t go there for a month and then people approached it might change something , however this isn’t a real option with the customer base I assume they have.
    When they have the queen, people will pay. They hope other options are more flexible than the general shop structure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    IMO a very good summation of 4DS
    I've tried the regular approach, the absence approach, VFM suggestions but to no avail no point in getting upset just move on to greener pastures

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well done Roj - ah the days of good stella...oh well. Appears this place might have hit its peak and now girls are trying to get as much mileage out of their reputation.
    Was a bit worried about STD options on intial read - thought I might get something.
    In saying that, Nana, although not stunning, & Rosie always were accomodating and we know about the Queen.
    A bit of a case similar T5 too much popularity????
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....