Thread: Pipes Blocked

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pipes Blocked

Yes, the pipes were blocked the other day as I made my way to the Jazz establishment. Not mine, theirs, they were shut with a plumber on site. Yes it conjurs up a lot of third rate visuals I know.

So Google, Anytime Massage pops up, called and booked in. Door was answered by a woman called Twenty, I was ushered into a room and was soon joined by a young Chinese woman, V. The massage was superb and after 20 minutes her hands had strayed as a hint to what was to come. Two yellow notes, take off and hj, ts, p finger, lots of oil and 20 minutes of fun. 25 years of age from Bejing, very pleasant and I suspect the menu is limited to these items.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can confirm V from Anytime Massage was a pleasant experience after giving her a go - massage was different - not bad but wouldn't rave about it - and agree menu seems to be limited, but still a great time.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like Twenty has come and gone again - always was a pleasant encounter with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there a special menu for twenty or ocean ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    She was just a lovely girl - limited menu but just pleasant to be around - unfortunately haven't had the pleasure of meeting ocean...
    Last edited by joeblow251; 11-02-2022 at 08:24 PM. Reason: typo

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    Restaurants are shut for both for now.
    Might make the occasional short term return. The Ocean menu has plenty of choice if the chef is working.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had pleasant experiences with them both. Great chicks but I suspect they get overwhelmed with demand

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I found that both menus were extensive, including a 10 course degustation and specials, both chose who to provide which menu to, but both had explained that the customer had to have some attractiveness or charm to them, not just a big spender. Although one was as selective as waves hitting the beach, whereas the other's reason included loyalty card, once you've collected enough stamps.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Twenty has been one of my favourite girls in AM, ocean not far behind.