Thread: Lena at 24 Auburn St Wollongong

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Lena at 24 Auburn St Wollongong

If you're after a high octane Thai girl (a rarity in the Gong!), give her a try. I've found the Thai girls here at 24 Auburn to be very unrushed, sensual, customer-centred - but still willing to enjoy themselves and have some mutual pleasure. Lena is like an impatient horny girl who's so glad that you've finally come over to drive her bananas! She offered intense DFK, CBJ and DATY with her requests for intense fingering. And she squirts. And squirts!

Lena. Thai. Mid 30s. Around 5 foot. Chubby. Double Es (which looked even bigger due to the spongey fake boob outfit she was wearing!) Cheeky. Maybe even a bit pushy.

Everything about the session was Lena-centred! She had her back to me, playing with her music & speaker setup (she loves Latina music) while I was showering, motioned to her wet towel on the hanger for me to use because she didn't want to get up & bring me a fresh one from the bed, just wanted to keep coming & coming (maybe 6-7 times in a half hour booking) - giving me very specific directions as to how I should finger her (curious? Go & try!) while she used her toys to vibrate her clit.

After I came (Spanish-style), Lena jumps up & runs to the shower! She's in there a while. I catch my breath, and then it's my turn, and then I'm dressed & out the door (meeting a new girl - Annita - on the way out. She looks good to me!).

My time with Lena was not what I was expecting from this place. It's good to be surprised!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR Roj, good to read a report from the gong. Newbie here, was going to try ML a few times to see what i got offered but might give Lena a go, sounds good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    If you're after a high octane Thai girl (a rarity in the Gong!), give her a try. I've found the Thai girls here at 24 Auburn to be very unrushed, sensual, customer-centred - but still willing to enjoy themselves and have some mutual pleasure. Lena is like an impatient horny girl who's so glad that you've finally come over to drive her bananas! She offered intense DFK, CBJ and DATY with her requests for intense fingering. And she squirts. And squirts!

Lena. Thai. Mid 30s. Around 5 foot. Chubby. Double Es (which looked even bigger due to the spongey fake boob outfit she was wearing!) Cheeky. Maybe even a bit pushy.

Everything about the session was Lena-centred! She had her back to me, playing with her music & speaker setup (she loves Latina music) while I was showering, motioned to her wet towel on the hanger for me to use because she didn't want to get up & bring me a fresh one from the bed, just wanted to keep coming & coming (maybe 6-7 times in a half hour booking) - giving me very specific directions as to how I should finger her (curious? Go & try!) while she used her toys to vibrate her clit.

After I came (Spanish-style), Lena jumps up & runs to the shower! She's in there a while. I catch my breath, and then it's my turn, and then I'm dressed & out the door (meeting a new girl - Annita - on the way out. She looks good to me!).

My time with Lena was not what I was expecting from this place. It's good to be surprised!
    Good to know will definitely see her. She will be back at the end of the month they tell me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried to see Lena a few weeks ago. They said she wont be back for a little while. I will check her out next month.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Good to know will definitely see her. She will be back at the end of the month they tell me.
    Thanks for the intel
    Looking forward lol