Thread: Kings Court opens at 8am

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kings Court opens at 8am

I've always wanted a shop which opens early in the morning. Usually, the FS shops close at 4 or 6am and nothing opens again until 10am. There is this big gap in between. I know there is a 24hr shop on Parra Rd but I don't wanna go there.

Drove past a billboard on Parra Rd advertising Kings Court opens at 8am! I've read some reviews here but never ventured in until last week. The place is very interesting. You first walk into this old English style pub area where the girls come up and greet you one by one. Today, they even temperature checked me for corona.

I know some bros say this place is expensive but if you go before noon, there is a 20% off discount. And they have spas, which is what I was looking for. So I opted for the Deluxe Spa package which is 75mins and comes to $212. Cheaper than those Korean massage places with spa. They also give you a $20 voucher to use next time, so this morning I only paid $192. You also get a raffle ticket which is drawn every Wednesday to win 2 free sessions.

Yes, if you pay extras for full service, it is expensive. But I am comparing this as an alternative a normal massage shop where you'd pay $110 for an hour incl tips. And instead, you can sit in a spa with the girl of your choice and/or massage afterwards. You can skip the massage altogether and just spend the entire time in the spa which is what I did and you can finish inside.

I go early mornings and the choice is surprisingly good. I had Mia (Korean) last week and Daniela (Colombian) today. Both young, gorgeous and very accommodating.

You should write for the shop.
    This is quite an ad.
    I wouldn’t be game to go in a spa at this very point in time.

I do like the thought of an early sesh. Get that morning glory serviced. There should be a morning outcall service. Quick blowies. Girl would make a fortune.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
    just spend the entire time in the spa which is what I did and you can finish inside.
    hmmm? .. very hygenic for the next spa customer???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any recent review on this place?

I'm curious about the spa: are you and the girl naked in it? It sounds really hot!

I know it is said to be pricey but maybe worth the try?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Have been going there on and off for 30 years. Ymmv - had terrible experiences and amazing ones. I even had one girl give me her phone number for a date. It’s like having access to the backpacker community.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a similar experience with a German backpacker that I had chemistry with.

We started in the the spa, she grabbed a bottle of champagne. I filled her more in it and would kick it off.

I started fingerling her and her body responded. It was very GFE. We kissed .

I asked if this was allowed and she she said...I allow it.

Banned
    Has this joint been renovated lately..?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Has this joint been renovated lately..?
    Nah looks like it hasn't been touched since the mid 90s. Entrance and bar area looks OK, just seeing the girls walk around and a pool table etc. But they recently upped their price. Absolute ripoff for the price and girls are not exactly the cream of the crop(apart from a few).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hit and miss

I don’t visit many massage parlours but this one I know pretty well. KC has definitely changed since the first lockdown. I started visiting KC often in 2019. For the price and quality it served, it was hard not to be there. There was a variety of women from all over the world who enjoyed their work at KC and the venue was always welcoming.

Throughout the lockdowns like everybody else, KC did struggle. A lot of their international lineup had to leave the country and haven’t returned. Since then, the new women have been hit and miss with everything. Considering the prices going up, the women pocket less than 50% of what we pay. Probably closer to the 40% mark. The rest goes to KC itself to maintain their venue. With that being said, I’ve noticed that a lot of the women at KC are offering more extras to make their money. Some are overpriced, others are fair. One experience I had, the experience was ruined because she tried to work extras into most of our conversation. It’s really hard to climax when you’re trying to do maths for value. Another experience literally ran on chemistry and very little words which lead to an unforgettable time. Like I said, hit and miss.

Since my first visit in 2018, a lot of the women that I really enjoyed have left KC or the industry entirely so be prepared to have the rug pulled from underneath you throughout your time at KC. Could be best to try and find a connection with more than one lady there if you enjoy the venue for its spas.

All this being said if you do visit KC, really utilise the time the women use to introduce themselves. Chat to them about everything and anything. You’ll be able to thin out the heard without having to book a session with every one of them to figure out who you like and don’t like.

I imagine the business will be back at top tier once the world is back to normal but until then, you’ll see a lot of Australian based women who may or may not be enthusiastic.